Wanna download tidal to mp3

I have bought a MP3 player to use whilst working out and so I want to download songs from my Tidal account and download them to MP3. There seems to be a few downloader apps that will do this but I was just wondering if anyone has any experience of any of them? like AudFree Tidal Music Converter (tried trial version so far so good) Any other thoughts?

When you search for “How to download Tidal music on computer?”, if you want to download Tidal music to computer, you need to use a tird-party Tidal music downloader, you may find a few Tidal Music Downloader tools. Here I would like to introduce a simple but powerful Tidal music downloader - UkeySoft Tidal Music Converter.

UkeySoft Tidal Music Converter can help you download tidal to mp3, and convert Tidal to FLAC, WAV, AAC and AIFF. It enables users to download track, playlists, albums and artists from Tidal to local computer at 10 X high speed. Apart from this, it is able to convert Tidal music to MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC and AIFF with original sound quality. Unlike other converters in the market, UkeySoft comes with a built-in Tidal web player and music player. That is, you don’t need to install the Tidal app on your computer. Meanwhile, it will save the original ID3 tags when downloading Tidal music files, including song title, cover, artist, album, track number, etc.

1 Like

use musconvtool for download!

Tunelf Tidal Music Converter can support exporting Tidal music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A and M4B formats. It is specially designed to help Tidal users download any Tidal content, including music tracks, albums, playlists and artists. Best of all, the software is very easy to use!
tidal-converter-set-format-win

1 Like

I use Tidal app to listen to music as well and the quality is great. As you know, Tidal only officially allows us to download music on mobile phone for offline playback. Luckily, I used AudBite Tidal Music Converter to make it easily. It can not only make conversion from Tidal to MP3 but also to WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A and more. It servers well for Tidal Free, HiFi, and HiFi Plus, keeping original sound quality completely.

To put Tidal on your MP3 player for playing, just download Tidal to MP3 first. To do so, a Tidal Music Converter is the quickest way and I choose ViWizard Tidal Music Converter. It is a brilliant Tidal to MP3 converter.

You can try AudKit Tidal Music Converter to convert your Tidal songs to MP3 and download them for offline listening. I’ve tried it before and successfully downloaded my Tidal playlists to MP3 with high audio quality. It’s a really efficient converter and you can give it a try.

I used this fabulous converter! It really works for me to get lossless Tidal MP3 files. Thanks a lot.

I’ve been using Sidify Tidal Music Converter for some time. After testing almost all the popular tools, Sidify is the only tool that can retain Tidal Master audio quality.

Macsome Tidal Music Downloader is Tidal to MP3 Converter. It allows Tidal Free, Tidal HiFi, and Tidal HiFi Plus users to download Tidal songs, albums, and playlists to 320 kpbs MP3 with original quality.

It offers two different download options that enable you to download songs from both the Tidal web player and the Tidal app to cover all Tidal songs. Besides, you can download Tidal songs with lyrics as local files to sing along.

Those third-party music converters use some technology to remove the DRM protection of the streaming platforms so that you can play Tidal music on an MP3 player. They all have similar functions. You should choose one that suits your situation best.