Wanna download tidal to mp3

I have bought a MP3 player to use whilst working out and so I want to download songs from my Tidal account and download them to MP3. There seems to be a few downloader apps that will do this but I was just wondering if anyone has any experience of any of them? like AudFree Tidal Music Converter (tried trial version so far so good) Any other thoughts?

When you search for “How to download Tidal music on computer?”, if you want to download Tidal music to computer, you need to use a tird-party Tidal music downloader, you may find a few Tidal Music Downloader tools. Here I would like to introduce a simple but powerful Tidal music downloader - UkeySoft Tidal Music Converter.

UkeySoft Tidal Music Converter can help you download tidal to mp3, and convert Tidal to FLAC, WAV, AAC and AIFF. It enables users to download track, playlists, albums and artists from Tidal to local computer at 10 X high speed. Apart from this, it is able to convert Tidal music to MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC and AIFF with original sound quality. Unlike other converters in the market, UkeySoft comes with a built-in Tidal web player and music player. That is, you don’t need to install the Tidal app on your computer. Meanwhile, it will save the original ID3 tags when downloading Tidal music files, including song title, cover, artist, album, track number, etc.

1 Like