Lovely Runner OST - Download Lovely Runner OST to MP3

In this article, we makes a brief introduction about Lovely Runner, the Lovely Runner OST list, and how to download Lovely Runner OST (선재 업고 튀어 OST) for offline listening without Premium.

Part 1. Brief Introduction of Lovely Runner

Lovely Runner (Korean: 선재 업고 튀어) is an ongoing South Korean television series starring Byeon Woo-seok and Kim Hye-yoon. It is based on a web novel titled Tomorrow’s Best, which was also serialized as a webtoon by illustrator Doong Doong. It premiered on tvN on April 8, 2024, and airs every Monday and Tuesday at 20:50 (KST). It is also available for streaming on TVING in South Korea, U-Next in Japan, Vidio in Indonesia, and Viki and Viu in selected regions. It was adapted into the Korean drama “Wedding Impossible”.

Lovely Runner OST (선재 업고 튀어 OST) is the original soundtrack for the tvN television drama Lovely Runner. It features Eclipse, N.Flying, Minnie of (G)I-DLE, Umji of VIVIZ, Jongho of ATEEZ and other various artists.

Now you can find Lovely Runner OST on YouTube and Spotify. If you have a Spotify Premium or YouTube Premium, you can also download Lovely Runner OST (선재 업고 튀어 OST) for offline listening.

If you don’t have one, don’t worry, we can also help you to download Lovely Runner OST (선재 업고 튀어 OST) without Premium. Read on.

Part 2. Lovely Runner Original Soundtrack List

Part.1 (Eclipse)

1. “Sudden Shower (소나기)” - 3:53
  2. “Run Run” - 3:35
  3. “You & I” - 2:49
  4. “No Fate (만날테니까)” - 2:47
  5. “Sudden Shower (소나기) (Inst.)” - 3:53
  6. “Run Run (Inst.)” - 3:35
  7. “You & I (Inst.)” - 2:49
  8. “No Fate (만날테니까) (Inst.)” - 2:47

Part.2 (N.Flying)

1. “Star” - 3:38
  2. “Star (Inst.)” - 3:38

Part.3 (Minnie ((G)I-DLE))

1. “Like A Dream (꿈결같아서)” - 4:09
  2. “Like A Dream (꿈결같아서) (Inst.)” - 4:09

Part.4 (Various artists)

1. “May I Love You? (이 마음을 전해도 될까)” (Umji (VIVIZ)) - 3:19
  2. “Super Ultra Man (슈퍼울트라맨)” (Deundeun Man) - 3:18
  3. “I’ll Be There” (Eclipse) - 3:53
  4. “May I Love You? (이 마음을 전해도 될까) (Inst.)” - 3:19
  5. “Super Ultra Man (슈퍼울트라맨) (Inst.)” - 3:18
  6. “I’ll Be There (Inst.)” - 3:53

Part.5 (Jongho (ATEEZ))

1. “A Day” - 3:52
  2. “A Day (Inst.)” - 3:52

Part.6 (Yoo Hwe Seung (N.Flying))

1. “I Think I Did (그랬나봐)” - 3:52
  2. “I Think I Did (그랬나봐) (Inst.)” - 3:52

Part.7 (JayYeon (SWAY))

1. “Monologue (독백)” - 3:11
  2. “Monologue (독백) (Inst.)” - 3:10

## Part 3. Download Lovely Runner OST to MP3

As we mentioned above, if you have a Spotify Premium or YouTube Premium, you can also download Lovely Runner OST (선재 업고 튀어 OST) for offline listening.

If you don’t have one, we will introduce several tools to help you to download Lovely Runner OST (선재 업고 튀어 OST) to MP3, even you don’t have a Premium.

Macsome Spotify Downloader - Download Lovely Runner OST from Spotify

If you want to download music from Spotify, Macsome Spotify Downloader is recommended for you. Macsome Spotify Downloader is specifically developed for Spotify users to download Spotify tracks, playlists, albums, radios, audiobooks, and podcasts for offline listening without the need for Premium. It can also convert Spotify music to MP3 without any quality loss.

Macsome YouTube Music Downloader - Download Lovely Runner OST from YouTube Music

If you want to download music or music video from YouTube Music, Macsome YouTube Music Downloader comes to help you. It enables you to download YouTube Music songs, playlists, and albums to MP3 with both YouTube Music Free and Premium account. Macsome YouTube Music Downloader also has ability to download YouTube Music Videos to MP4.

Macsome Music One - Record Lovely Runner OST MP3 from YouTube

If you are using more than one streaming music platform, you can try Macsome Music One. It is an all-in-one streaming converter that lets you download music losslessly from popular music streaming services, such as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, YouTube Music, Deezer, Pandora Music, Audible, and Line Music.

You can also record audio straight from popular online video platforms or other websites, including YouTube, SoundCloud, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Veoh, etc.

With Macsome Music One, you can not only download Lovely Runner OST from Spotify and YouTube Music, but also can record audio from YouTube videos and save them as MP3 files.