How to Use Tidal on TikTok

Most music streaming services are protected by digital rights, and Tidal is no exception. Therefore, breaking this protection restriction is an essential task in order to connect Tidal to TikTok with ease. In this case, AudFree Tidal Music Converter is designed to download tracks from Tidal as local files and thus smoothly remove this annoying copyright limitation.

In addition, with the aid of AudFree Tidable, you can convert Tidal Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV whether you are a Tidal Free, Tidal HiFi or HiFi Plus user. As a unique and perfect Tidal TikTok solution, it is able to download and convert Tidal Music at 5X faster speed on Windows while retaining metadata information and ID3 tags. In consequence, you can import Tidal to TikTok whenever and wherever you like.

How to Apply Tidal Music to TikTok

Since you have downloaded Tidal Music as local tracks, it’s time to import Tidal to TikTok with the premise of using a video editing application such as InShot Video Editor. Here are the simple steps to add Tidal Music to TikTok video via InShot.

:camera:

Step 1. First, transfer all the Tidal Music on the computer to your phone using a USB cable. After that, open the Inshot app on your Android or iOS device.

Step 2. Go to the home screen, click on the β€œVideos” button and select TikTok videos or your local videos.

Step 3. Add Tidal Music from your phone to the video by selecting the β€œMusic” > β€œTracks” icon from the editing tools displayed below.

Step 4. Click the Export button on the top right > β€œOther” > β€œShare to TikTok”. In this way, you can successfully use Tidal Music on TikTok.

Chance is that TikTok allows the videos to be accompanied by music external to the application. That is, if you already had a sound recorded, you could simply add it to the video and adjust the sound. So to apply Tidal Music to your TikTok video, you can download Tidal Music as actual files with Tidabie Tidal Music Converter which helps you get out of the woods. The you can apply Tidal tracks to TikTok freely.

1 Like

Yes! That’s how I do it to get Tidal songs on TikTok. But what I use is the DRmare Tidal downloader. It can get Tidal HiFi and MQA music on your device for use easily. And you have multiple output formats to choose as well as other settings.

Tunelf Tidal Music Converter also works well. :grinning: After downloading Tidal songs locally, I can directly add them to my TikTok video as a BGM. A good choice.

I also use this method to add Tidal songs on TikTok. For me, AudBite Tidal Music Converter is very useful.

Yes i am using this since many days and currently I am using a similar tool for downloading SoundCloud tracks which is SoundCloud To Mp3.

Macsome Tidal Music Downloader is a professional Tidal Music Converter for you. It can not only download music, albums, and playlists from Tidal for offline listening but also can convert Tidal Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC with high output quality.

It offers two download modes.You can download Tidal Masters with the Tidal app mode, and also download Tidal music with the web player mode at up to 10x faster speed.