How to Save Songs from Amazon Music Unlimited to PC?

Amazon Music Unlimited is Amazon’s fully-fledged music streaming service, offering access to over 90 million songs through the Amazon Music app and Amazon Music for Web. Even though Amazon states that all Amazon Music songs cannot be downloaded to PC and Mac but only to the Amazon Music app. So there’s really no way to download Amazon Music Unlimited songs to PC? Please don’t rush to a final judgment yet. In the following article, we’ll uncover an excellent solution to save songs from Amazon Music Unlimited to your PC .

Step 1: Download and Launch AudiCable Audio Recorder

Firstly, open AudiCable Audio Recorder on your Windows or Mac computer. Then, click the “Amazon Music” icon from the main interface.

Note: Using the “Add other sources” button, you can also add other music services that you want. Just copy the official website, customize it with a new name, and then implement a new music platform.

Step 2: Choose the Player and Sign in

Please choose the way you want to record Amazon Music Unlimited songs, the first option will bring up AudiCable’s built-in web player window, the second will pop up your Chrome. After that, sign in with your account.

Step 3: Adjust the Output Format as MP3

On the top-right corner of AudiCable, click on a “gear icon”. From the pop-up setting window, you need to choose “MP3” as the output format for your Prime Music songs. Then close it to apply the changes.

Note: Apart from the output format, you can also freely customize the output quality and output path as you like. The audio quality varies from 128kbps to 320kbps.

Step 4: Download and Save Amazon Music Unlimited Songs to Local Files

Select songs from Amazon Music Unlimited you want to save on your PC, then start playing. AudiCable will record Amazon Music Unlimited songs simultaneously. Meanwhile, songs will be converted to the format you chose in the previous step.

Note: If you want to mute the sound and just download Spotify music in the background, you can go to the upper right, and tap the “sound” icon to switch to mute.

Step 5: Get the Downloaded Amazon Music Unlimited Songs on Your Computer

After recording, click the “Recorded” tap and then the “folder icon”. Here you’ll get Amazon Music Unlimited songs with lossless quality kept. Now you can freely transfer the downloaded files to any device without limits.

Thanks for sharing!

Instead I used AudFree Amazon Music Downloader to download Amazon Music tracks to mp3/flac,etc. on my PC.

It works great! very intuitive interface and straightforward! Fast speed and easy to use even for computer rookie.

Just drag the song, click button, wait for a while, done!

The offline mode of Amazon Music is available on the desktop so it’s easy to play Amazon Music on PC for Unlimited users. But if you’re talking about saving Amazon Music as local files on the computer, you will have to use the Amazon Unlimited Music Downloader which removes the protected audio file of Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV and more. So you don’t have to worry about the music quality loss.

Although Amazon Music HD or Unlimited subscribers can get a ticket to the HD or Ultra HD songs in lossless FLAC format, many people manage to get the DRM-free FLAC files from Amazon Music. If you are one of them, you
d better try TuneCable Amazon Music Downloader to download songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts from Amazon Music in unencrypted FLAC format with HD or Ultra HD quality retained.

Thanks for your guide. Instead, I apply another Amazon Music Converter app on my computer. It is safe, fast, and easy to use. It helps me save tracks or playlists from Amazon Music to my local folder, and I opt to choose them in MP3 formats. Even though I am now a Prime, it works properly.

The easiest way to download Amazon Music Unlimited songs to your PC is to use the third-party tool ViWizard Amazon Music Converter. You can easily save Amazon songs, albums and playlists to your computer and permanently save them.

1 Like

Thanks for your sharing. Recorder does help. But I think a professional converter is more effective. You can try the Tunelf Amazon Music Converter.