How to Play Tidal to WiiM

I has a WiiM Pro and I install the WiiM Home app to connect Tidal to my WiiM.
tidal-to-wiim

Step 1: Ensure that both your WiiM device and your phone or computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.

Step 2: Download and install the WiiM Home app from the App Store (for iOS) or Google Play Store (for Android). Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your WiiM device.
tidal-wiim-app

Step 3: Launch the Tidal app on your phone or computer and log in to your account.

Step 4: In the Tidal app, select a song you want to play. Look for the ‘Now Playing’ section.

Step 5: Tap the ‘Device Selector’ icon and choose your WiiM device from the list.

Step 6: Once connected, the music will begin playing through your WiiM using Tidal Connect.

Recently, I found it doesn’t working so I tried another method.

Step 1: Add Tidal Audio to AudFree Tidable

1. Open the AudFree Tidal Music Downloader on your PC. The Tidal app will open automatically.
  2. In the Tidal app, copy the link of the desired music and paste it into AudFree and click the ‘+’ icon to load the audio.

Step 2: Set Output Formats for Tidal Music

1. Go to ‘Preferences’ > ‘Convert’ from the top right ‘Menu’ in AudFree.
  2. Select the desired audio format (MP3 or other available formats) and adjust the bitrate, sample rate, and channel settings as preferred.
    hifi-music-to-flac

Step 3: Download Tidal Music for WiiM

1. Return to the main page of AudFree and click the ‘Convert’ button in the lower right corner.
  2. After the conversion, find the downloaded Tidal songs under ‘History’ > ‘Search’.
  3. You can now play Tidal music on WiiM devices without needing a Tidal account.

Solution 1. Transfer Tidal Music to WiiM devices with Macsome Tidal Music Downloader
Macsome Tidal Downloader is designed to download music, albums and playlists from Tidal for offline listening. It offers two different download options, allowing you to download songs from both the Tidal web player and the Tidal app to cover all Tidal songs. You can also download Tidal songs with lyrics as a local file for singing along.

Macsome Tidal Music Downloader is a professional Tidal music converter, which allows you to convert Tidal music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF and ALAC formats with original quality. After conversion, you can better find the downloaded Tidal audio files in your local folder, then you can transfer Tidal music to WiiM, MP3 player, USB drive, CD disc, car player and other devices.

Solution 2. use TIDAL Connect to stream audio to WiiM device on the native TIDAL app
TIDAL Connect allows you to cast or stream music directly from the TIDAL app to WiiM devices without the need for additional hardware like Bluetooth or AirPlay. Here’s how you can use TIDAL Connect:

1. Ensure you have the latest version of the TIDAL app installed on your smartphone or tablet. You can download it from the App Store or Google Play Store.
  2. Connect your audio device and smartphone/tablet to the same Wi-Fi network. This is crucial for TIDAL Connect to work seamlessly.
  3. Launch the TIDAL app on your smartphone or tablet.
  4. Browse and select the music you want to play within the TIDAL app.
  5. Look for the TIDAL Connect icon, which resembles a broadcasting or casting symbol. It is located near the playback controls, in the now-playing screen.
  6. Tap on the TIDAL Connect icon, and the app will search for compatible devices on your Wi-Fi network.
  7. Once your audio device appears in the list of available devices, select it.
  8. The TIDAL app will establish a connection with your audio device, and the music will start playing through the chosen device.
  9. You can control the playback, volume, and other settings from the TIDAL app even after the connection is established.
  10. To stop streaming, simply tap the TIDAL Connect icon again and select “Disconnect” or use the regular music controls within the TIDAL app to pause or stop the playback.