How to Play Tidal Music on MP3 Player

MP3 players are capable of storing a vast quantity of songs. It was still a favorite among many music enthusiasts even though it was less competitive than the full-featured smartphone. When you put music from Tidal on your MP3 player, you’ll be treated to a fantastic listening experience. If you want to play Tidal music on an MP3 player, the best solution is to use a professional third-party tool to download Tidal Music to MP3. In the following article, we’ll show you a detailed guide on how to play Tidal music on an MP3 player using AudiCable. Just read on.

Tutorial on Playing Tidal Music on MP3 Player
Step 1 Download and Install AudiCable Tidal Music Recorder

Take first to download and run AudiCable for Windows or Mac. Most popular music streaming platforms are displayed on the main interface of AudiCable. Navigate to “Tidal” and click.

Note: Using the “Add other sources” button, you can also add other music services that you want. Just copy the official website, customize it with a new name, and then implement a new music platform.

Step 2 the Player and Sign in

Please choose the way you want to download Tidal music. After that, sign in with your Tidal account. Tidal Free, Tidal Hi-Fi, Tidal Hi-Fi Plus accounts are feasible.

Note: The first option will bring up AudiCable’s built-in web player window, and the second will pop up from your Chrome.

Step 3 Adjust the Output format as MP3 Format

On the top-right corner of AudiCable, click on a “gear icon”. From the pop-up setting window, you need to choose “MP3” as the output format for your Tidal music. When done with the settings, you can directly close the window to apply all changes.

Note: Apart from the output format, you can also freely customize the output quality and output path as you like. The audio quality varies from 128kbps to 320kbps.

Step 4 Start Downloading Tidal Music to MP3 Format

After recording, click the “Recorded” tap and then the “folder icon”. Here you’ll get Tidal Music MP3s with lossless quality kept.

Note: Please make sure that your network is stable during recording. If you want to mute the sound and just download Tidal music in the background, you can go to the upper right, and tap the “sound” icon to switch to mute.

Step 5 Get Downloaded Tidal MP3 Audios on Your Computer Folder

Click the “Recorded” tap, and the “Folder icon” behind a song, then you can quickly locate Tidal downloads. Now you are not limited to playing these songs through the Tidal Music app.

Step 6 Transfer Downloaded Tidal Music to MP3 Player

1. Once all the steps above are finished, connect your MP3 player to the computer via USB cable.

2. Open the MP3 player’s folder on your computer.

3. Then copy and paste the converted Tidal MP3 songs to the MP3 player’s folder. Mission Finished! You can play these downloaded Tidal music songs on your MP3 player.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I’ve used that tool to download my Tidal music to mp3 player with ease. That amazingly worked!

I downloaded high-quality songs from Tidal to my MP3 players before. But I followed another way to download Tidal music to my MP3 player. It helped me download Tidal songs at a faster speed and download multiple Tidal playlists in one batch.

I noticed that only convert Tidal songs to common MP3 formats then you can play the songs on the MP3 player. Because Tidal music can not be played freely without the Tidal Music app. But if you turn the Tidal songs to local MP3 files, then you can use the songs freely.

1 Like

I got you. The main point of playing Tidal music on MP3 player is to make downloaded audio files in MP3 player-supported formats. But rather than recording music from Tidal, I use the Tidal Downloader to convert Tidal playlist easily. It can convert Tidal to MP3, or other formats compatible with your MP3 player.

Im using musconvtool with ease.

Convert Tidal songs to common MP3 format to play songs on MP3 players. I recommend you to use Tunelf Tidal Music Converter tool, you can convert Tidal music to common MP3 or other formats, the transmission speed is very fast, and then you can Save or play on restricted devices.
tidal-converter-set-format-win

To play Tidal Music on MP3 player, all you need to do is to convert Tidal tracks to MP3 first. However, all Tidal songs are encoded with DRM and are cached files. That is to say, you should draw support from a Tidal Music Converter to remove the restriction and download Tidal in DRM-free format.

Tidal only allows you to download cached files, which means you can’t move the downloaded music file to other devices. If you want to play Tidal on MP3 Player, you may need to use a Tidal music converter. I use AudBite Tidal Music Converter, and I find it’s good to use. You can have a try. After you use this tool to download Tidal music to your computer as local files, you can move them to MP3 Player for offline playback.

As long as you download Tidal to MP3, then you can directly transfer Tidal music to MP3 players for listening.