How to Play Tidal Music on Garmin Watch

I have a Garmin Watch Fenix 7 Pro and want to play Tidal music on it while exercising. But I can not find and download the Tidal Music app on it. I keep seeking ways to do so. Luckily, I found one method recently. That is to use a third-party tool like Tidal music converter. This tool can help you download the music you like from Tidal to your computer. Then, you can upload the downloaded DRM-free music files to your other devices, including Garmin Watch. So, I came here to recommend the AudBite Tidal Music Converter to those who have the same questions like me. I used it for a while and I think it’s really helpful.

There are four music streaming services compatible with Garmin watches: Spotify, Amazon Music, Deezer and iHeartRadio. Garmin doesn’t support Tidal yet. That is, you can’t play Tidal music on Garmin watch directly. If you are hoping to play Tidal songs on your Garmin smartwatch, don’t worry, in this post, we will provide an easy alternative to directly help you listen to Tidal music on Garmin Watch.

Macsome Tidal Music Downloader is a very professional as well as simple to use Tidal Music Converter, which enables you to download music from Tidal and convert Tidal music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and AIFF with up to Hi-Fi quality. Therefore, it is easy to transfer Tidal music to your Garmin watch.

Nice find! Using AudBite Tidal Music Converter to get Tidal tunes on your Garmin Watch Fenix 7 Pro sounds like a solid workaround.