How to Play Spotify Songs Offline for Free

Fancy how to listen to Spotify music offline on your device? This article gets you covered, whether you’re a Spotify Free user or a Premium one.

The ability to download Spotify playlists and listen to them later offline is of great convenience. For example, if you know you’ll be away from the internet for a while, like when you’re on a plane, all you have to do is turn on Offline Mode. This will only show you the downloaded content. But noteworthy, users with a Spotify Free account are limited to listening to songs online and get constantly interrupted by ads. Luckily, alongside an official guide on enabling Spotify Offline Mode, we’ll also show you another nifty hack that quickly downloads Spotify songs for listening offline without Premium.

Tool Required: AudiCable Spotify Music Converter

As a top-rated Spotify Music downloader tool, AudiCable Spotify Music Converter effortlessly downloads your favourite music locally for offline enjoyment, available to both Spotify Free and Spotify Premium accounts. This tool excels in converting Spotify playlists, albums, and podcasts at 10x faster speed, with the pristine 320kbps and ID3 tags flexibly preserved. You’ll also be free to choose the output format for Spotify songs, including MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC. It provides an absolutely pleasant experience to stream your Spotify tune offline forever!

Beyond that, if you’re an avid listener of different music platforms, AudiCable will also get you covered in the all-in-one conversion. AudiCable Music Once is an encompassing music converter for Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, and the like.

3 Likes

Spotify Premium users need to frequently renew their subscriptions to avoid losing all privileges. However, if you want to stop your subscription to Spotify but are concerned about losing your privileges, we can provide an alternative method to alleviate your worries.

With or without a Spotify Premium subscription, TuneCable Spotify Music Converter can easily bypass all limitations and convert your Spotify songs, albums, and playlists into local audio files. After downloading Spotify songs, albums, and playlists to a local PC, you can keep the unencrypted Spotify audio files perpetually and freely upload them to iTunes, Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player, and other music players for offline playback without any limitations.

1 Like

Well, i would like to say i got the best music converter for Spotify. It is DRmare Spotify Music Converter. I always use it to save Spotify playlists in bulk. It is really quick and easy to operate.

Thanks for sharing. I’ll try it.

It is free to put Spotify music collection into my device for playing forever. Thanks.