How to Keep Apple Music Downloads Forever

What happens to Apple Music when you cancel? Well, any songs or albums you purchased from the iTunes Store will remain in your library and you can continue to access them, even without an active Apple Music subscription. But for any songs you had downloaded from the Apple Music catalog (as opposed to purchased), they won’t longer be playable once your subscription ends. These songs were only available to you as part of your Apple Music membership.

To solve your problem, you can either purchase the songs outright from the iTunes Store, or pay for the regular fees to maintain an active Apple Music subscription, which can add up to a significant cost. Nevertheless, we manage to find a more cost-effcient way to download and access all your Apple Music without time constraints.

Best Way to Keep Apple Music When Canceling Your Subscription

Before you cancel Apple Music subscription, you can use Sidify Apple Music Converter to download songs, albums or playlists from Apple Music as MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC files. All these Apple Music downloaded files are locally stored on your personal storage and you can keep the Apple Music downloads permanently. It means that you gain an offline backup of all your Apple Music downloads. Therefore, you won’t necessarily always pay month after month to retain access to the downloaded content. With Sidify Apple Music Converter, you just download your Apple songs at one time and keep them indefinitely on your end!

Sidify Apple Music Downloader

imageDownload music and audiobooks from Apple Music to the computer.
imageConvert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, or ALAC.
imagePreserve lossless sound quality after conversion.
imageRip Apple Music to MP3 and transfer Apple Music to MP3 players.
imageKeep ID3 tags, including Title, Artist, Album, Artwork, and Track Number, etc.

See More:https://www.sidify.com/resources/save-songs-downloaded-from-apple-music-forever.html

I prefer to play my favorite Apple Music songs instead of exploring new songs, so save the downloads via the Apple Music Downloader may help me save a lot of subscription fees. Thanks for sharing.