You may have attempted to import songs from Apple Music to iMovie on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad but have been unsuccessful. Because all Apple Music tracks are encoded in protected formats for personal streaming only. Apart from listening, you cannot set Apple Music songs as ringtones or directly add Apple Music into a video clip via iMovie without the help of a professional 3rd party tool. Thankfully, here we’re going to share this fantastic tool and guide you through importing Apple Music to iMovie .
**Tutorial on Downloading Apple Music to MP3 Files
Step 1: Download and Launch AudiCable Audio Recorder
Step 2: Adjust the Output Format as MP3
Step 3: Start Downloading Apple Music Songs to MP3
Step 4: Check Downloaded Apple Music MP3s on Mac
**Tutorial on Importing Apple Music to iMovie on Mac/iPhone/iPad
1. Run iMovie on your Mac, select the movie item you want to edit, and then click “Import” to add the downloaded Apple Music file to iMovie.
2. Open the output folder and then choose the Apple Music song from it, and then click “Import Selected”.
1. You should import the well-recorded songs to iTunes first. Click the File menu, and then click “Add to Library”. Here choose the folder or location of the downloaded files you want to import.
2. Next connect your iPhone or iPad with a USB cable or via WiFi. From the iTunes app on your Mac, go to the “Music” tab and tick “Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres”. Now syn the imported songs to your iPhone.
3. After that, Open iMovie on your iPhone or iPad. Click “Add Button > Audio > My Music > Playlist” to locate the newly imported songs and add them to your video.