How to Get Tidal Free Trial 3 Months

I have never tried a Tidal HiFi or HiFi Plus subscription before, and I want to know whether it is worth it. Thus, I surfed the Internet and found several possible methods to get a Tidal free trial. I will share them here in case other people want to get one as well.

Method 1. Official method
Tidal has an official free trial for new users. If you are new to Tidal, you can try the HiFi or HiFi Plus free trial for 30 days for free. Also, you can spend $2 to extend the trial to 60 days. Once you get the free trial, you can access millions of new songs and playlists with high quality. Just go to the Tidal website and click the Get Started button from the home screen or the Start Free Trial at the upper-right corner to get the subscription.

Method 2. Get JLab Headphones
If you purchase one JLab headphones, it will give you a 3-month Tidal free trial.

Method 3. Via Boost Mobile
If you’re a Boost Mobile user, here’s the good news for you. You can enjoy a Tidal free trial for 6 months via Boost Mobile. Just sign into your Boost account and tap on the Manage Add-ons icon to access the 6-month offer.

Method 4. Via Tunelf Tidal Music Converter
This is a useful Tidal music converter that can help you download Tidal music offline without limits. You can use this tool to download any track, playlist, and album you like from Tidal to your local computer without a subscription. Its advanced decryption technology will assist you in removing the DRM protection, which means you can download Tidal music as a normal audio file and play it on other devices as you wish. You also don’t need to worry about the compatibility issue, because the Tunelf program empowers you to convert music files to many other formats, including MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A, and WAV. Moreover, it can keep the original sound quality and ID3 tags. Follow the steps below to start your amazing Tidal music journey.

1 Like

Macsome Tidal Music Downloader is dedicated to downloading music, albums, and playlists from Tidal for offline listening. In this way, you can still listen to Tidal music offline when your subscription is expired.

Besides, you can download Tidal songs with lyrics as local files to sing along.
It is also a powerful Tidal Music Converter. No matter what kind of your Tidal music is, playlists, albums, or tracks, you are able to convert them to common MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC with high output quality so that you can transfer and play Tidal music on almost all popular players and devices, including portable MP3 players, game consoles, smart speakers, etc. Plus, the Tidal Converter supports batch conversion.

I found ways to get Tidal free 6-month trial. ‘How to Get Tidal Free Trial 6 Months’ Steps are listed in this article. You guys also can get Tidal 3 Months Free Trial, Tidal 30-Day Free Trial and listen to Tidal music freely forever.
get-tidal-free
I would like to tell you if you want to play Tidal music without a plan, the AudFree Tidable music converter is necessary.
hifi-music-to-flac