How to Download Tidal Music to MP3 Player?

Do you want to download Tidal HIFI music to MP3 player? Do you want to play Tidal Music to iPod nano? Do you want to play Tidal Music on iPhone/iPad? If so, this post is written for you. You’ll learn a simple way to download Tidal Music to MP3 step by step, you will know it’s very easy to download Tidal Music to MP3 files, so that you’re able to enjoy your music freely.

download tidal music to mp3 player

To downoad Tidal music to MP3, you need to use a third party Tidal music downloader.

I have ever use a Tidal HIFI music downloading tool - UkeySoft Tidal Music Converter, it can helps me quickly download Tidal Music to MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV and AAC files If you want to free download music from Tidal Music, this tool will helps you. Either Tidal Music premium nor Free users can use it to directly download Tidal HIFI Music to MP3. Don’t need to install the Tidal Music app or any extra app, there is a built-in Tidal Music web player in the converter, just login your Tidal Music account, then you can directly downoad Tidal Music to MP3, everyone can use it easily.

Features:

Convert Tidal Music to MP3/M4A/AAC/FLAC/WAV/AIFF.
Download Tidal Music songs on Windows PC and Mac.
Listen to Tidal Music on any devices offline.
Play Tidal Music on any music app or media player.
Download Tidal Music songs without Premium.

How to Download Tidal Music to MP3 Player?

Step 1. Launch Tidal Music Converter and Login your Tidal Music account
Step 2. Choose MP3
Step 3. Add Tidal Music to the Converting List
Step 4. Download Tidal Music to MP3
Step 5. Get Tidal Music in MP3 format.

After conversion finished. Click the History icon in the upper-right corner and you’ll see all the Tidal Music are converted to MP3 format successfully. And by clicking the Folder icon of each song, you’ll be directed to the local drive, you can get the MP3 music files.

Now, you can directly copy and paste the MP3 files to your MP3 player. If you use iPod nano and other Apple devices, you can use iTunes to sync the downloaded Tidal music to iPod/iPhone/iPad.

Nice sharing! In general, you can’t play Tidal music on an MP3 player, other than iPod Touch. Because Tidal is a music streaming service, its streams are cached. You can’t play the music on your MP3 player without the Tidal app.
Macsome Tidal Music Downloader can help you download Tidal music as MP3 with HIFI quality so that you can transfer Tidal music to your MP3 player.

• It can download Tidal music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC.
  • It is available for Tidal Free users, Tidal HIFI, and Tidal HIFI Plus subscribers.

To make Tidal music playable on an MP3 player, you need a Tunelf Tidal music converter. It’s a reliable tool to convert Tidal music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, or ALAC format at 5X speed.

Step 1 Import Tidal Music to Tunelf Software

Step 2 Choose MP3 as the Output Format

tidal-converter-set-format-win

Step 3 Download Tidal Music to MP3

Step 4 Transfer Tidal Music to MP3 Player

Hi, I agree with you since I used Tunelf Tidal downloader for a long time. It helps me download Tidal music to MP3 effortlessly so I can listen to Tidal music with my old MP3 player. Most amazingly! It works without Tidal Premium!!!

Thanks for your sharing. I recently found a useful tool - AudBite Tidal Music Converter. It’s worth trying and you can use it to download Tidal music to MP3 player.