How to Download Tidal Masters Music On Computer

Can I Download MQA files from Tidal? Macsome Tidal Music Downloader released a new version to support downloading music from the Tidal app. That’s to say, now you can Download MQA(Master) Music from Tidal

Macsome Tidal Music Downloader provides two download modes, which let you download music from the Tidal app or through the Tidal web player. You can choose either of them as you need.

If you choose to download music from the Tidal app, you can download Tidal MQA files easily.

1. Tap the Tidal App option, and the Tidal app will start at the same time.
  2. Set the Output Formats and Other Parameters.
  3. Open a playlist, artist, or album on the Tidal app, and directly drag and drop the playlist from Tidal to the rectangular box.
  4. Click the “Convert” button to start downloading Tidal Masters.

With a Tidal HiFi or HiFi Plus plan, it is easy to download MQA files from Tidal.
Or, it is able to use DRmare Tidal HiFi Downloader to convert and download MQA music from Tidal. It will keep the original quality and full metadata of Tidal with ease.

To download MQA from Tidal, you just need a HiFi Plus subscription. Also, you can use AudBite Tidal Music Converter to get it locally. It’s very easy to use.

I opted to use a Tidal MQA downloader to help me get the Tidal MQA files locally. Because listening can’t satisfy me, I need to get the local files so I can play them on more devices and players.