How to Download Spotify Music to PC (Premium & Free)

There are some downsides that exist to Spotify Music. For one thing, with Spotify Free accounts, you aren’t able to download any music, so you can play music online only. For another thing, even if you are a Spotify Premium user, you could not download it to your PC locally, as well as take any of them outside the Spotify app for normal playback. The reason why both Spotify Premium and Free users have such limitations is that Spotify songs are encoded in OGG Vorbis tracks. In this case, if you want to download Spotify Music to PC, a dedicated Spotify recorder is needed. Read on and this article, and you will get a nice solution.

Tool Required: AudiCable Audio Recorder

• Download music from Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, Pandora, SoundCloud, and other music sources.
  • Save music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC.
  • Keep the original audio quality.
  • Download songs with ID3 tags.
  • Handy tools: Audio Editor / Tag Editor.
  • Spotify Free and Premium accounts are feasible

Step 1: Download and Install AudiCable Spotify Music Recorder
It’s your first step to download and start AudiCable Spotify Music Recorder for Windows. Most popular music streaming platforms are displayed on the main interface of AudiCable. Then click on Spotify.

Step 2: Log in to your Spotify Music Account
After choosing Spotify, the log-in window of Spotify will automatically pop up, you are required to log in to Spotify. It means that you even don’t need to download and install Spotify app.

Step 3: Customize the Output Parameters You Fancy
Tap the settings icon on the top right corner. Here you have the option to freely customize the output format, audio quality, and download path. Then close the pop-up window to apply the changes.

Step 4: Download Spotify Music to Local Files
Start choosing a song or a music album on Spotify to play. As soon as you play the song, AudiCable will start recording simultaneously. All recorded songs are saved in the format you set before.

Step 5: Check Downloaded Songs on Your Computer Folder
Click the “Recorded” tap, and the “folder icon” behind a song, then you can quickly locate Spotify downloads. Now you can freely play the songs on your PC or move to any media player without restrictions.

Want to learn more? Click here >>> https://bit.ly/3OvtRN1

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.
Instead I used AudFree Spotify Downloader to download Spotify Music to PC with Spotify free/premium account.
Works perfectly without any fuss.
Very straightforward and intuitive. Easy to use.

1 Like

I’ve been using the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. You can use it to add and download music from Spotify on your PC with a Spotify Free account. And if you’re a Spotify Premium user, it still can help you download Spotify songs offline to plain audio formats for playing on devices with no limit.

Great sharing. But I understand that ViWzard Spotify Music Converter is an integrated tool that can be used for Spotify music streaming services. You can download songs from Spotify Music on your computer, and after unsubscribing, you can still enjoy Spotify Music songs offline. It supports converting Spotify music into MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B with original quality.

Do you mean the Spotify Music Converter for Windows? I’ve tried one popular tool like this, it is called Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, which is quite powerful to convert Spotify playlist to MP3 so that I can listen to them on my MP3 player. You may give it a try if you need. :wink:

Due to copyright protection, Spotify encodes its music and offers no way for us to play downloads anywhere. However, by using a Spotify music downloader, we can easily fetch tracks, playlists, albums, podcasts. Then download Spotify songs without Premium and the files can be saved in MP3 320kbps. Lossless sound quality as what you hear from Spotify. Easily download music to your Windows PC and Mac computer.

Generally speaking, songs can be downloaded as long as you subscribe to Spotify premium membership. But if you don’t subscribe to a premium membership and want to play songs in offline mode, the best way is to use a free converter to download the songs first and then convert them to MP3 format and store them locally.

There are so many Spotify Downloader or web tool that people can use for download Spotify Music. Just like I use Instagram Audio Downloader to download every Instagram video’s audio.

I used to download Spotify Music some kinds of Spotify Downloader tool just like I recently using a SoundCloud Downloader to download SoundCloud tracks.

According to my test, Allavsoft also works great to download music from spotify, souncloud, qobuz etc many websites.