How to Download Spotify Music to Android Phone

There is an built-in download feature on the Spotify app, allowing Spotify Premium users to download playlists, albums, and podcasts for offline listening. Of course, Spotify on Android phone also integrates well with this funtionality. The subscribers can download ad-free songs on the Android Spotify app, provided they are logged in their Premium account. It is tremendously helpful to have Spotify music library readily available on an Android phone, even when an internet connection is not available or reliable.

If you are not sure how to save Spotify songs to Android, please check this guide out. We’ll show you two proven methods to download and transfer Spotify music to Android phone.

I used Tunelf Spotify Music Converter, which helps me a lot to download Spotify songs on my computer, after that, I transfer them to my Android phone for offline listening. It works well.

for download spotify song without premium version. for downloading the song tou can click on this link and download spotify mod premium apk and easily download songs on premium apk