How to Download Spotify++ for Free and Unlock Premium Features

In the world of music streaming, Spotify stands out as a leading platform, offering a vast library of songs, playlists, and podcasts. However, the premium features that enhance the listening experience come with a cost. If you’re looking to enjoy these premium benefits without the subscription fee, Spotify++ is a popular alternative. Here’s a detailed guide on how to download Spotify++ for free on both iOS and Android devices.

What is Spotify++?

Spotify++ is a modified version of the official Spotify app, designed to provide users with premium features for free. This includes ad-free listening, unlimited skips, offline downloads, and high-quality audio streaming.

Downloading Spotify++ on iOS

1. Uninstall the Official Spotify App: If you have the official Spotify app installed, remove it from your device to avoid conflicts.
  2. Download TutuApp: TutuApp is a third-party app store that allows you to download modified apps. Visit the TutuApp website and follow the instructions to install it on your iOS device.
  3. Install Spotify++: Open TutuApp and search for Spotify++. Follow the installation prompts. You may need to trust the developer profile in your device settings. Go to Settings > General > Device Management and trust the profile associated with Spotify++.
  4. Launch Spotify++: Once installed, open Spotify++ and log in with your Spotify account. Enjoy the premium features for free!

Is Spotify++ Safe?

While Spotify++ offers many benefits, it comes with risks. Downloading apps from third-party sources can expose your device to malware and security vulnerabilities. Additionally, using modified apps may violate Spotify’s terms of service, potentially leading to account suspension.

Alternatives to Spotify++

Currently, Spotify++ cannot be directly used on PC or Mac. Want to get Spotify++ on Windows or Mac? Try AudiFab Spotify Music Converter. AudiFab is the safest and best alternative to Spotify ++, which can download Spotify music locally for offline listening, so you can enjoy Spotify ad-free music playback and unlimited skips.

AudiFab Spotify Music Converter is a 100% secure software that can convert Spotify music to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC formats at 10x speed, maintaining 100% original audio quality without needing Spotify Premium. Its user-friendly interface and batch conversion feature make it perfect for enjoying Spotify offline on your computer.

Spotify++ is too complicated for me, and it frequently not work in a sudden. Finally, I decided to use a Spotify Song Downloader. Now, I only need to drag my Spotify songs to the AudFree Spotify Music Downloader, set the format, select local folders, and click Convert. I can enjoy the ad-free songs with ultimate skips easily.
If you’re someone tired of fixing Spotify++ not working issues like me, you can buy a lifetime license for the professional converter. AudFree is offering a big summer sale discount these days, and you can save a lot from it. Don’t miss such a good chance to make your listening experience smooth.