How to Download Amazon Music to Computer Locally

All content from Amazon Music is copyrighted digitally. Even if it is officially said that paid subscribers to Amazon Music are allowed to download Amazon Music for offline listening, these Amazon Music downloads are caches, which can not be located locally on your computer. To download Amazon Music to the local computer, a professional Amazon Music Downloader from AudFree is a must.

Such a tool is technically designed to losslessly convert Amazon Music to unprotected audio formats at 5X faster speed and download Amazon Music to computer for offline playback on any device without limits. Besides quick and lossless conversion technology, this program is preferred by users due to its ability to work with all Amazon Music subscriptions. That’s to say, even with a free Amazon Music account, you can use the tool to locally save music from Amazon Music for offline listening.

By the way, this professional piece of Amazon Music downloading software has an inbuilt Amazon Music Web Player, it converts and downloads Amazon Music to local files with original audio quality requiring no installation of the Amazon Music app.

Steps to locally download songs from Amazon Music to computer with AudFree Amazon Music Downloader:
Step 1. Download, install and open AudFree. On its main window, click “Sign In” to log into your Amazon account;
Step 2. Click the three-line icon on the top right and then to “Preferences” > “Advanced” to set output profiles. Based on your needs, you are free to choose Lossless, MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, M4B, or FLAC as output format and further customize format parameters;
Step 3. Search for your favorite playlist or album from Amazon Music library and open it. Then, the “+” icon located on the bottom right will turn to be orange. Click it to add Amazon Music playlist or album to AudFree;
Step 4. In the to-be-converted list, you can only check your desired tracks to convert by the click of the “Convert” button. Once completed, go to the “Converted” window and use a search icon to locate the downloaded Amazon Music songs on your computer.

Thanks for your detailed guide. To download Amazon Music to computer, I use the DRmare Amazon Music Downloader for PC to do that. It is a tool that can easily download Amazon Music onto computer for saving and using offline. It can keep lossless audio quality and ID3 tags of Amazon Music.

I am a premium subscriber of Amazon Music, and the downloaded songs can only be played through the Amazon Music APP. However, some of my devices cannot install Amazon Music. Later, my friend recommended me to use this Amazon Music Converter to convert Amazon music to MP3 and save them on my computer, and then manually move them to other devices.

Thanks for sharing, you may also try a tool called TunesMake Audio Converter. It can download Amazon Music with lossless quality and save the music locally. Wish it can help you.

To faster download Amazon tracks, albums, or playlists, you can try TuneCable Amazon Music Converter. It convert Amazon songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF or ALAC in HD/Ultra HD quality.

What about trying AudiCable Audio Recorder? It also provide a perfect solution to download Amazon Music to computer. Also, you can download music from Spotify, Apple Music, and others without extra installation.

1 Like

The Amazon Music Downloader can download Amazon Music/Prime Music to your computer easily. It won’t limit the number of songs you download offline and run the downloading process at a rapid speed. You can find the downloaded Amazon Music songs right in one folder.

A good topic. Amazon Music only allows to download music on mobile app. To download Amazon Music to computer in MP3, I prefer UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter. It is fast, simple, lossless and handy.

Thanks for sharing! I use another amazon music converter instead. It can download my Amazon Music songs in mp3. It is so fast to convert even though I input a whole playlist.

If you have an Amazon Music Unlimited or Prime Music account, you can stream Amazon Music to your computer for offline listening. You can also purchase songs from Amazon Music Digital Store, and then download these MP3 tracks on your local computer.
If you want to download songs from Amazon Music Unlimited or Prime Music, Macsome Amazon Music Downloader is the best tool for you. With it, you can download Amazon Music tracks, albums, playlists, and podcasts to your local computer. They are saved in MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, or ALAC format. You can not only save them on your computer forever but also can transfer them to any device you have.

The ViWizard Amazon Music Downloader is designed for Amazon Music users. Before canceling your Amazon Music Prime or Unlimited subscription, you can download songs from Amazon Music on your computer, and after canceling your subscription, you can still enjoy Amazon Music songs offline. It supports the conversion of Amazon Music into MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF and ALAC with original quality.