How to Customize Spotify Music as Ringtones on Android/iPhone

You may have tried setting Spotify music as a ringtone to get rid of the default ringtone on your phone. But unfortunately, you cannot set up Spotify songs as ringtones on your phone. This is because all Spotify music is encrypted in the Ogg Vorbis format , limiting all users to stream music on the app only. Likewise, this alleged Ogg format does not allow you to use it as a ringtone on your mobile devices. Nonetheless, there is always a workable alternative! In the following guidance, you will learn how to download Spotify music as ringtones files and how to use the personalized tracks as ringtones on Android/iPhone .

Tool Required: AudiCable Spotify Music Recorder & Ringtone Maker

Designed especially for both Spotify Free and Spotify Premium users, AudiCable Audio Recorder is dedicated to helping you download all songs from Spotify to your PC or Mac. With the output parameters set, you can easily save songs from Spotify to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC formats with lossless streaming music quality and ID3 tags kept. In addition, AudiCable is equipped with an intuitive ringtone creator that allows users to customize ringtones from all music resources. Simply put, downloading Spotify music locally and customising it as a generic ringtone will be accomplished at the same time with ease.

Check out this complete post >>> Customize Spotify Music as Ringtones on Android/iPhone.

2 Likes

I’d like to download Spotify playlists in bulk via TuneCable Spotify Music Converter. It’s faster and more effective. After that, I can use them as ringtones. I followed similar steps in this tutorial: Set Spotify music as ringtones on Android/iPhone.

Thanks for sharing. I used another Spotify downloader which also helps me download Spotify to MP3. So I can make songs from Spotify ringtones on my iPhone effortlessly.