How to Connect and Play Spotify to Yoto Player? 2 Ways

Introduction

Yoto Player is a screen-free audio player designed for children. It uses physical cards that contain stories, music, and activities that children can listen to by inserting them into the player. It’s a safe and interactive way for kids to enjoy audio content without the need for a screen.

Spotify is a top-rated music service that provides many genres of tracks, podcasts, and audiobooks. Therefore, many parents collect multiple educational audio files on Spotify and want to upload them to the Yoto Player for their kids.

Here, we’d like to introduce two ways to add Spotify to Yoto and play Spotify on Yoto Player without premium.

Content

• Part 1. Tool You Need to Play Spotify on Yoto
  • Part 2. How to Download Spotify Songs for Playing on Yoto Player
  • Part 3. How to Add Spotify to Yoto Player Using Yoto Cards

Part 1. Tool You Need to Play Spotify on Yoto

There is a companion Yoto app available on mobile phones that can help us to upload our audio files including compatible Spotify downloads to Yoto cards for offline listening for free.

As we know, Spotify songs are protected in a special OGG Vorbis format. In this case, you’d better download Spotify to MP3, AAC, and M4A files that are supported by Yoto. And AudFun Spotify Music Converter is a great shot.

The AudFun Music Converter for Spotify is dedicated to downloading and converting Spotify songs, albums, playlists, audiobooks, and Spotify podcasts to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, and M4B without Spotify Premium.

Also, it retains 100% original audio quality and full ID3 tags, which enables you to play Spotify music on Yoto Mini Player or Yoto Original Player without any metadata info loss.

Part 2. How to Download Spotify Songs for Playing on Yoto Player

Now, let’s take you through how to download Spotify songs to Yoto-compatible files using the AudFun Spotify Music Converter. Please navigate to Audfun.com to install the powerful Spotify music downloader.

Step 1. Drag the tracks, playlists, albums, podcasts, or audiobooks from the Spotify app. Then drop them into the AudFun program.

Step 2. On the AudFun tool, go to its menu > Preferences > Convert section to select an output format such as MP3, M4A, or AAC for adding them to your Yoto player later.

Step 3. Hit the Convert button on AudFun to start downloading. Once finished, you can find those Spotify downloads by clicking the bottom File icon.

Part 3. How to Add Spotify to Yoto Player Using Yoto Cards

Now, proceed to view the following steps to add Spotify downloads to Yoto Mini or Original Player using the physical Yoto cards. Please transfer the converted Spotify music to your mobile phone using a USB cable in advance.

Step 1. Install and open the Yoto app on your mobile phone and click on the bottom ‘My Library’ option.

Step 2. Tap on the top-right ‘More’ tab and choose ‘Make Your Own’ from the pop-up list.

Step 3. Then click on the big ‘Make playlist’ button to create a new playlist for adding Spotify downloads later. You can add a name, cover art, and a short description for the playlist.

Step 4. Later, hit the ‘Add audio files (MP3/M4A)’ button to select and add the converted Spotify songs to the new playlist.

Step 5. Go back to the ‘My Library’ section and open the new playlist. Then tap on the top-right three-dot icon and select ‘Link to a card’ from the pull-up list.

Step 6. Select the ‘LINK’ tab from the popup to confirm your option. Afterward, you can insert the Yoto card which contains the Spotify downloads to the Yoto Player for listening.

Note: Also, you can visit Yoto on a browser on your mobile phone or computer to add Spotify downloads to a playlist and sync the playlist to Yoto cards.

Summary

Here are all the instructions about how to add Spotify to Yoto Player. In short, you need to draw support from AudFun Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify songs to Yoto-enabled audio files and add those files to Yoto cards.
Original Source: Can You Play Spotify on Yoto Player? 2 Ways Here!.

Thanks for your sharing. I use the AudBite Spotify Music Converter. It is really easy to use and helps me to download all the Spotify music I like. I recommend it.

As you said in the forum, everyone needs to download Spotify music to Yoto-compatible files with the help of a professional Spotify music converter.
And then, to play Spotify on Yoto player, you can use the Yoto app and the Yoto card to make it possible. Or, you can use Bluetooth to connect Spotify to the Yoto player.