How to Burn Tidal Music to CD

One prerequisite to burning Tidal music to CD is that users need to download Tidal music as local files. But sadly, Tidal does not support saving Tidal music as local files. You can download and listen to Tidal music within the Tidal app only. Is there absolutely no way out? Not to worry, after reading this post, you will know how to burn Tidal music to CD .

part 1. How to Download Music from Tidal

Step 1 Download and Install AudiCable Tidal Music Recorder

Step 2 Choose the Player and Sign in

Step 3 Adjust the Output format as MP3 Format

Step 4 Start Downloading Tidal Music to MP3 Format

Step 5 Get Downloaded Tidal Music Songs on Your PC

part 2. How to Burn Tidal Music to CD

Solution 1: Burn Tidal Music to CD via iTunes

Solution 2: Burn Tidal Music to CD via Windows Media Player

After converting Tidal to MP3 songs using AudiCable , you can burn the offline Tidal music to CDs via iTunes or Windows Media Player . And After that, your Tidal music collection will be preserved on CDs forever. Just try these two solutions, and they won’t ever let you down.

2 Likes

Thanks for this useful post!
I used AudFree Tidal Music Converter to convert Tidal tracks to mp3 and then burn these files to CD. :slight_smile:

Work like a charm!

Thanks for your tips. I’m using the free trial to test it.

Yes! But I download Tidal music to WAV. The DRmare Tidal music converter for windows and mac can do that. iTunes is the best to burn Tidal to CD! Just create a playlist for my downloaded Tidal files and you’re on the go.

It’s a complicated jog unless you download Tidal songs with Tidabie. Tidabie is a popular tool to convert Tidal music to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC format. It works for both Tidal Free and Hi-Fi subscribers and is available in both Windows and Mac versions. It’s fully compatible with the latest Windows and macOS.

Tidabie is a 100% clean and safe program. It requires no need to install any extra app, including the Tidal app. You can rip Tidal music to your local computer in five simple steps, and it keeps Hi-Fi audio quality and ID3 tags after conversion.

1 Like

There’s a useful tool Tunelf Tidal Music Converter, which enables you to download Tidal tracks to generic audio formats so that you can copy offline Tidal songs to Spotify easily. This process also lets you keep all your curated playlists of Tidal music forever, and you can enjoy them offline on any music player without any restrictions.

Thanks for the useful tips. For me, I use AudBite Tidal Music Converter to burn Tidal music to CD.

After obtaining Tidal MP3/WAV files, you can easily burn these songs onto a CD. Follow the five efficient methods to learn how to burn Tidal to a CD on your computer.

• ▸ Part 3.1: Burn Tidal Music to a CD via TuneCable
  • ▸ Part 3.2: Burn Tidal Music to a CD via iTunes
  • ▸ Part 3.3: Burn Tidal Music to a CD via Windows Media Player
  • ▸ Part 3.4: Burn Tidal Music to a CD via VLC Media Player
  • ▸ Part 3.5: Burn Tidal Music to a CD via Burn App

▸ Part 3.1: Burn Tidal Music to a CD via TuneCable

TuneCable Tidal Music Downloader really gets Tidal users. It supports burning the converted songs to a CD directly. Without other CD burners, you can burn the Tidal downloads to a CD easily.

Step 1: Open TuneCable Tidal Music Downloader on your computer.

Step 2: On the left sidebar, go to the “Converted” section. Tick off the wanted Tidal tracks, then go to the “tool icon” music tools above. Click “Burn CD” to initiate the CD burner.

Step 3: There is another option. Head to “Tools > Burn CD”, then add the Tidal tracks from the local PC, and then burn them into the inserted CD.