Download Spotify Songs to iPhone 14/ 14 Plus / 14 Pro Max in 5 Ways

Spotify is undeniably the most popular audio streaming platform globally, housing millions of songs available for all users. Spotify makes it easy for users to download Spotify songs at their fingertips—provided you are a paid subscriber of Spotify. But as a matter of fact, whether you are Spotify Premium or Free user, you have to face the encryption protection added to the songs. This means the inability to listen to Spotify songs outside the app or on other devices offline. But not to worry, here we will present 5 ways to Download Spotify Songs to iPhone 14/ 14 Plus/ 14 Pro Max . In any situation, you can find a solution that serves your needs.

Part 1 Download Spotify Songs for iPhone 14/ 14 Plus / 14 Pro Max in 5 Ways
Download Spotify Songs via AudiCable Audio Recorder
Download Spotify Songs via AudiFab Spotify Music Converter
Download Spotify Songs via NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter
Download Spotify Songs via Audacity Audio Recorder
Download Spotify Songs via Soundloaders Spotify Downloader

Part 2 Transfer Spotify Downloads to iPhone 14/ 14 Plus / 14 Pro Max
Transfer Spotify Downloads to iPhone 14 via iTunes
Transfer Spotify Downloads to iPhone 14 via Syncios Mobile Manager

3 Likes

I prefer downloading Spotify playlists at 10x faster speed with TuneCable Spotify Converter. After storing Spotify playlists to local space in common MP3/AAC/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC formats, I can transfer the Spotify songs to iPhone or other devices for offline playback.

I am using DRmare Spotify Music Converter to get Spotify music offline to remove the protection. It can batch download Spotify songs and offers multiple audio formats you can choose from. You can just move the downloaded Spotify files to your iPhone by a USB. Then you can enjoy ad-free Spotify music as long as you can. Its Black Friday sale is coming to the end, quickly check if you’re interested in it.

Thanks for sharing!

Instead I used AudFree Spotify Downloader to download Spotify tracks to mp3/flac/wav, etc. and then transfer them to my iPhone 14 Pro Max for offline use.

Easy to use and work great! LOVE it!

I prefer downloading Spotify playlists at 16X faster speed with UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter and TunesBank Spotify Music Converter .

After downloading Spotify playlists to MP3 and save songs as local files, I can transfer the Spotify songs to iPhone, iPod or other MP3 player for offline playback.

Thanks for sharing! Downloading Spotify music on iPhones can be hard to tackle. But with the help of Spotify music converter, AudBite for example, you can easily solve this problem. Even without a Spotify Premium account, you can save Spotify songs and play them offline casually. :grinning:

Thanks for sharing! Originally, I didn’t know how to download songs from Spotify to my iPhone14 pro, because I don’t have a premium membership. But last week my friend shared a very powerful software to me - Tune Solo Spotify Music Converter. It can download songs from Spotify for free and convert them to MP3 format, the most important thing is that the quality of the songs can be maintained during the conversion process , which is very satisfying to me.