BTS JUNGKOOK 'Never Let Go' to MP3 Download from Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube

Download BTS (방탄소년단) Jung Kook new single ‘Never Let Go’ to MP3 from Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube

If the lyrics available, you can also download JUNGKOOK ‘Never Let Go’ lyrics for offline use.

BTS member Jung Kook has unveiled his new single ‘Never Let Go’. After teasing the song earlier this week, the singer shared the intimate, reflective track with fans and dedicated it to the BTS ARMY.

Jungkook is credited as both songwriter & producer in his new single ‘Never Let Go’. This English track, built on a house rhythm, features minimalist yet captivating synthesizers and refreshing instruments that blend harmoniously.

“Never Let Go”, Jung Kook’s first solo track since the release of his 2023 LP, Golden, coincides with this year’s BTS Festa in Seoul, South Korea. It is also released on the 10th anniversary of BTS’ debut album, Dark & Wild, and serves as “a gesture of appreciation and love to ARMY worldwide”.

“Without your love I’m nothing / You mean more than you know,” Jung Kook sings on the track. "And words escape me whenever you’re near.

Now you can stream BTS JUNGKOOK ‘Never Let Go’ from Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, YouTube, or other available websies for offline listening.

Download BTS JUNGKOOK ‘Never Let Go’ to MP3 from Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube

Macsome Music One can not only lets you download music losslessly from popular music streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, YouTube Music, Deezer, Pandora Music, Audible and more but also record audio directly from popular online video platforms or other websites, including YouTube, SoundCloud, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Veoh and more.

With Macsome Music One, you can not only download songs from Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music, Tidal, Deezer, Amazon Music, etc., but also record audio from YouTube videos and save them as MP3 files.

How to Use Macsome Music One to Download BTS JUNGKOOK ‘Never Let Go’ MP3 and Lyrics

Step 1. Download, install and start Macsome Music One. Select a music streaming platform you’d like to download. Here we choose Tidal, which can help you download Tidal MQA or HiFi songs locally at a faster speed.

Step 2. Search ‘Never Let Go’. Tap on the “Click to Add” button and import the tracks of the full album. Click on “Add” to queue for download.

Step 3: Click the “Convert” button to start downloading BTS JUNGKOOK ‘Never Let Go’ MP3.

After the conversion, you can find the track in the “Converted” tab. You can find the downloaded JUNGKOOK ‘Never Let Go’ in .mp3 and lyrics in your local folder.

BTS (방탄소년단) JUNGKOOK ‘Never Let Go’ MV

Never Let Go Lyrics

[Intro]

Outtatown, we never out of money

Star boy, you’re my, you’re my hero

[Verse 1]

Oh, every day, I wonder if this all is just a dream

Everything falls into place 'cause you’re right here with me

Without your love, I’m nothing

You mean more than you know

And words escape me whenever you’re close

I tried to put it into words but it don’t measure up

My pen and paper could never do quite enough

It’s the truth, it’s the truth

We got something rеal nothing could break

[Pre-Chorus]

And when the days gеt longer

You fill my world with wonder

Everybody needs somebody

You been that somebody

So stay with me and keep holding on

[Chorus]

Never let go, go, go, go, go, go

Never let go, go, go, go, go

Never let go, go, go, go

Never let go, go, go, go

Never let go, go, go, go

Never let go, go, go, go

Never let go, go, go, go

Never let go, go, go, go

Never let go

See upcoming pop shows

Get tickets for your favorite artists

You might also like

Close To You

Gracie Abrams

The End

Halsey

Please Please Please

Sabrina Carpenter

[Verse 2]

Every town I’m in, you’re the one I’m with

With me from the start

Always the best part of my day

Being who you are, being who you are in the dark

You were the light that led me to you

I’m grateful (For you)

It’s simple (With you)

I’ll never (Leave you)

I’m better (With you)

It’s too good (With you)

It’s my turn to give back for all that you do

[Pre-Chorus]

And when the days get longer

You fill my world with wonder

Everybody needs somebody

You been that somebody

So stay with me and keep holding on

[Chorus]

Never let go, go, go, go, go, go (Oh)

Never let go, go, go, go, go (Oh)

Never let go, go, go, go

Never let go, go, go, go (Oh)

Never let go, go, go, go

Never let go, go, go, go

Never let go, go, go, go

Never let go, go, go, go

Never let go

Never let go

>>> Download BTS JUNGKOOK ‘Never Let Go’ to MP3 from Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Tidal, etc. Using Macsome Music One