[Black Friday Giveaway] AudFree Audio Converter | 1 Year License

Happy Thanksgiving guys! Here the information about a giveaway I found. I get one and thought you guys might be interested. I’ll put the info down below.

AudFree Audio Converter is a powerful software that allows you freely convert music files, iTunes, Audible books to MP3, FLAC, etc. for playback. This software also helps you personalize output audio quality by changing audio parameters, like codec, bit rate, sample rate, speed, audio channel, volume, etc.

Key Features:

• Convert Apple Music to MP3, FLAC, etc. losslessly,
  • Convert Audible to MP3 and other common formats,
  • Convert kinds of Audios to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, etc,
  • Make exclusive high-quality Audios by customizing,
  • Convert Apple Music, Audible, and iTunes books and other audio files at up to 30X faster speed,
  • Keep and edit ID3 tags of output audios, including title, album, artist, genre, etc,
  • The built-in splitter can split large audiobooks into small parts by chapters or fixed time frames,
  • Batch conversion is perfectly supported so that you can add hundreds of songs to convert once.

Supported OS : Windows /Mac

How to get the AudFree Audio Converter license key for free? To get the AudFree Audio Converter license key free, please follow these steps:
Step 1. Visit AudFree Black Friday GIVEAWAY Page to get Audio Converter license by filling in your email address.
You will receive license information in your email from AudFree
Step 2. Download the installer for AudFree Audio Converter
Step 3. Install or open the program then fill the license to register the software
Step 4. Now you can enjoy the AudFree Audio Converter for 1-year free!

Terms

• This free license is only for 1 PC/1 year
  • It doesn’t contain any support and update

Enjoy!

Thanks for the sharing. For me, during the Black Friday party, I got a free Audio Capture from DRmare. I had tried it and it is really a powerful tool that can download lots of music from multiple platforms. And it can keeo high quality and ID3 tags. What a nice tool.
If you also want to get one, then hurry up and seize the chance at DRmare 2020 Thanksgiving Party at its official webpage. Time is limited!

During the Thanksgiving sales promotion I purchased Apple Music Converter from Tunelf. works perfectly!

Thank you sharing my friend. I would like to share TunesBank Apple Music Converter to you. It supports to convert Apple Music songs, iTunes purchased M4P music, iTunes M4B audiobooks and Audible AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3, M4A, AAC and FLAC audio formats without losing any quality and ID3 tags. After that, you can transfer the converted Apple Music songs to any player and device for offline playback.

Thanks for sharing. I do agree that an Apple Music converter makes listening to Apple Music a better experience. I use TunesKit Apple Music Converter free to convert Apple Music to MP3. The output quality is great.

That’s great! But what I use now is the AudKit AAX Converter to download Audible books offline. It’s specially designed for the Audible app. When you convert the audiobooks, the conversion speed can be up to 100X to save lots of your time. And the other parameters like quality and the book title and other things still remain.