Best Tip to Convert Apple Music to Plain Audios

When it comes to Apple Music, we know that it is one of the largest music streaming services and offers lots of songs for users. But like other msuic services, it also has some limitations. It doesn’t allow users to use Apple Music on other devices or platforms directly ever though you had downloaded the files on your devices.

So is there any way that can fix this issue? What to do if you want to listen to Apple Music on the go? Nowadays, there are many third-party tool here to help. And among them, I would like to recommend the one from DRmare Software.

This tool is DRmare Audio Converter, which can convert Apple Music, iTunes Music, etc. to common audios and then use on other devices. And it can keep the high quality and the full ID3 tags after converting, which can let you have a better listening experience.

As far as for me, the tool I’d like to use to convert Apple Music is AudFree Apple Music Converter. It’s specialized in downloading and converting Apple Music files to common files at 30X faster speed with zero quality loss. It works like a magic. Now, I can enjoy Apple Music songs on the go via my portable MP3 player.

I tried the free trial before, works fine :grinning: but I purchase another Apple Music Converter which can * preserve iTunes M4P songs with the lossless audio quality and ID3 tags.

Thanks for sharing guys, I’ve been looking for anApple Music converter for quite a long time. Since I’m a former iTunes user, I’d prefer streaming songs from the desktop iTunes app than the Apple Music app. And I have a lot of purchased songs in my account. Glad that I’m able to download them now.

As for me, I like TunesBank Apple Music Converter. is an amazing tool that helps you enjoy Apple Music anytime, anywhere and on any device. You can use it to convert Apple Music tracks to MP3, M4A, FLAC, AAC without losing quality, the output quality is good enough!