Best Deezer to MP3 Converter Full Review - Work for All Device

Can I download music from Deezer to MP3?

Unfortunately, Deezer doesn’t allow you to download music to MP3 due to its encryption protection. Although the subscribers can download Deezer songs as cached files for streaming on the Deezer platform, the downloaded music is primarily formatted in a protected AAC (FLAC format for HiFi Plan). If you’d like to listen to Deezer on any other music player, you need a Deezer to MP3 converter.

The good news is that a wide range of Deezer music to MP3 downloader tools are available in the market. But which one is the best Deezer Music Converter? How do you choose? This article collects the top 8 desktop, mobile, and online Deezer to MP3 converters for in-depth analysis. With them, you can easily download and convert Deezer music to MP3.

Part 1 Top 8 Deezer to MP3 Converter Tools
AudiCable Audio Recorder (*Recommended)
DeeKeep Deezer Music Converter
Macsome Deezer Music Converter
Audacity Audio Recorder
DumpMedia DeezPlus
Freezer Deezer APK
Deezer++ (iOS Device)
DZR Music Downloader (Web Tool)
Part 2 Final Comparison - Get a Quick Result

2 Likes

Thank you for your tips. Try AudiCable and it output my Deezer music to mp3 files

It is easy to download Deezer music to mp3 using some third-party tools. Thanks

Thank you for your great share. According to my test Allavsoft also works great to download deezer music to mp3. With Audicalbe and Allavsoft, I can download almost all my favarite music files from almost any music website.