A Guide to Importing Spotify Music to rekordbox

Rekordbox establishes cooperation with a few streaming music services excluding Spotify. As a leader in the streaming music industry, Spotify contains more than 40 million tracks from a vast gamut of artists. It’s a pity that people cannot add Spotify music to Rekordbox for mixing as Rekordbox does not integrate Spotify so far.

Neither Spotify Premium users nor Free users are not able to import them to Rekordbox. Why does it happen? Because Spotify is a rental service, it provides you with only the ticket to accessing its songs, you don’t actually own them. If you want to add your favorite Spotify tracks to Rekordbox, the first and most important step is to download Spotify songs to common audio files on your computer.

Fortunately, here we’ll share a method to help you download and convert Spotify music to Rekordbox supported audio formats so you are able to import Spotify music to Rekordbox for creation.

Part 1. How to Download Spotify Music to MP3

To convert Spotify music to those audio files compatible with Rekordbox, you are strongly recommended to use Tunelf Spotify Music Converter. It is an excellent Spotify music downloading and converting tool to download and convert Spotify songs, playlists, podcasts to several universal audio formats like MP3, AAC, FLAC, M4A, WAV, and M4B.

Features of Tunelf Spotify Music to Rekordbox Convert

• Convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B
  • Download Spotify songs, playlists, podcasts, albums, and artists
  • Support the importing of Spotify music tracks to all DJ software
  • Work at 5× faster speed with 100% lossless quality and ID3 tags

The following is a detailed tutorial about how to download Spotify songs to MP3 files with Tunelf Spotify Music to Rekordbox Converter.

Step 1. Add Spotify music to Tunelf

Start by opening Tunelf Spotify Music Converter, and it will load the Spotify app automatically. Then find music tracks you want to download on Spotify and directly drag and drop your selected Spotify music to the main screen of the converter.

Step 2. Set the output audio parameters

After uploading your selected Spotify music to the converter, you are prompted to configure all sorts of audio settings. According to your personal demand, you can set the output audio format as MP3 and adjust the audio channel, bit rate, sample rate, and more.

Step 3. Download music from Spotify

Once all is set well, you can click the Convert button to convert and download music from Spotify. Just wait for a while and you can get all converted Spotify music. All music can be found in the local folder on your personal computer by clicking the Converted icon.

Part 2. How to Move Spotify Music to Rekordbox

The most important part has been completed, and now you could sync Spotify music to Rekordbox for mixing. The process of importing tracks into Rekordbox is pretty easy and simply follow the steps below.

Select Spotify Songs from Hard Drive to Rekordbox

1. Select Spotify music files that you want to import into Rekordbox from the local music folder.

2. Confirm the Collection icon on the left of the playlist is highlighted. Then drag audios into the track window which locates on the bottom of the Rekordbox screen.

3. After Rekordbox analyzed these local files, you can drag these songs into the playlist of Rekordbox.

Import Spotify Songs from iTunes to Rekordbox

1. Go to the iTunes icon and tap on the arrow to see the detailed selections.

2. You can search for songs in your entire music collection, or in the playlists that made in iTunes.

3. Once you’ve found the Spotify songs or playlists that you need, Rekordbox will import them into its music collection. Also, it will add the track data, waveforms, and so forth.

Got it ! Thanks Bella

I’ve used TunesBank Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify songs, playlist to MP3 on my PC. And it can preserve all the ID3 tags and original quality. After that, I can import the converted Spotify songs to rekordbox and my MP3 player for enjoying. You can have a try.

Nice content. Although the lack of experience with the TuneIf software, I have used a similar program known as AudFree Spotify Music Converter. It helps me to download any Spotify music tracks so that I can listen on any other device. During the process, the original ID3 tags and metadata info can be untouched.

I use the DRmare Spotify MP3 Downloader to save Spotify songs as local files and then add Spotify music to Rekordbox for using. The audio quality it outputs is quite original and it can keep full metadata of Spotify songs.

Thanks. That is quite similar to the method I am using now. I use AudKit Spotify Converter to download and convert Spotify music to MP3. Then import the converted Spotify songs to Rekordbox for DJing.

To import Spotify music to rekordbox, I recommend you try TunesKit Spotify Converter. This is an easy-to-use Spotify music downloader. It can easily download and convert Spotify to MP3 for saving on local computer with lossless quality. After that, you can add the converted Spotify tracks to rekordbox for mixing with ease.
Learn details steps here: tuneskit.com/spotify-music-tips/spotify-music-to-rekordbox.html

Of course your tips is great. But there are also a easiest way to transfer your playlist. Visit MusConv

Thanks Kilee, I just got it by following the article on connecting Spotify to Rekordbox.

Okay, I tried using the AudFun Spotify Music Converter to play Spotify on Rekordbox, and its performance is quite beyond my expectation. It not only supports downloading music to MP3 but other music formats. And the conversion doesn’t need to wait too long for the songs completed.

this is really good i will try it but now i am using a Musconv to transfer my Spotify music.

I tried Musconvtool and succefully transferred my playlists.

Spotify can be connected to Xbox now. A better way is to use AudBite Music Downloader to save Spotify playlists.