SWYH is brilliant!

Just had to say SWYH is brilliant. I wanted to be able to play Amazon Music content on my hi-fi which has a Raspberry Pi attached running Pi Musicbox (http://www.pimusicbox.com/) and SWYH is the perfect solution.

I run HTTP streaming and point Pi MusicBox to the stream URL et voila! :smiley:

2 Likes

Came here to say the same. Finally an application that just does what I want, and does it perfectly!
Merci! :smiley:

1 Like

If you want to play Amazon Music on other devices, you can use DRmare Amazon Music MP3 Converter to make it. This tool is able to save Amazon Music as local files and you can move Amazon Music to any device you like for playing without internet connection. Sounds great, right? So, why not try it out at once?

Wow, I think I will try Amazon Music Converter to help me to download Amazon Music songs to MP3 then play on MP3 player.

Thanks dir sharing the useful solution. Actually, to play Amazon Music on any other device without the Amazon Music app, you can also try a professional Amazon MP3 downloader. With the aid of it, you can freely convert Amazon Music to common audio formats like MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, WAV, etc., and save them as local files with lossless quality. Like this, you are able to play Amazon Music on any portable player and device offline without limits.