Streaming Still Not Being Picked Up By Other Devices

I am gonna update to the latest version of swyh but i’m sure that wont make any difference because I’ve already installed it twice but its still not working properly

I’ve also done everything you can think of like allowing the program to all networks through windows firewall not to mention running the app as an elevated instance but that doesn’t make any difference because no matter what i try its just still not being picked up by the other devices whether it be by the browser or vlc and worse vlc automatically picks up swyh by default so

I’m now reaching out for help to fix this issue and also does 360 total security have anything to do with swyh not being sent out because swyh is working fine on the system insidewise and its address can still be picked up from the local host itself the last time i checked and is not showing any crash flags whatsoever but whats odd this time around is that every time i relaunch this application its always streaming from another port and is never sticking to one solid specific port since i rely heavily on static network addresses so i now have to leave it to you guys to help me out where any help is appreciated because i don’t know that else to do and this is now becoming nothing less than a joke not on your part or my part but on the systems part actually

(and now here’s the irony of the joke)

And the funny part about all of this is that i used to use this application on another system from before and it operated flawlessly with no issues (and avoid making suggestions about using that other system because that system is not available anymore)

And one more thing, does pre or post anniversary update have anything to do with the problem since it has the newest security features that may stop swyh from working properly and also i tried casting to other dlna devices since it used to work on the other system but this time around its not working on this next system with the latest win10 on it