Quick Guide to Download Apple Music Songs to AIFF

AIFF, which stands for Audio Interchange File Format, is an audio file format first specified by Apple in the late 1980s that is still used today. This format warehouses the original audio data and several pieces of uncompressed metadata, such as album artwork and description tags. Although it may appear that the AIFF file will take up a great deal more space, it is a gospel for audiophiles that music can be saved to an uncompressed audio file without sacrificing audio quality.

Also, with no loss of sound quality when editing, mixing and mastering, AIFF is the most popular imported audio file for music producers and DJs to add to DJ projects. However, a leading streaming music platform, Apple Music, does not support downloading its songs to AIFF format. Fret less, AudiCable Audio Recorder is a purpose-built streaming tool that helps you decrypt Apple Music songs and save them as lossless AlFF files. Read further and see how it works.

Check out the full post >>> Download Apple Music Songs to AIFF

2 Likes

:grinning: :heart_eyes: :laughing:It works a lot for me. Aside from the AIFF format, you’re allowed to output Apple Music to other generic formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, and ALAC with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags preserved.

1 Like

I am glad to find this resource to download spotify songs without premium version. It’s very good. Recently, i found a great resource for flanges. You can try this.