New installation, wont run!

Hi, I’m new to this, I hope someone can help.

Have installed SWYH however it will not run. The crash log is quite long but is headed by: Message: Element not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070490)

I have a Windows 10 PC.

Many thanks
Paul

Hi,

I have the same problem. Installed with Windows 10.

Detail: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800401FD): Objekt ist nicht mit dem Server verbunden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800401FD (CO_E_OBJNOTCONNECTED))

Thanks

David

Date: 05.09.2015 12:23:51
Message: Die DLL “mfplat.dll”: Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x8007007E) kann nicht geladen werden.
Detail: System.DllNotFoundException: Die DLL “mfplat.dll”: Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x8007007E) kann nicht geladen werden.
bei NAudio.MediaFoundation.MediaFoundationInterop.MFStartup(Int32 version, Int32 dwFlags)
bei NAudio.MediaFoundation.MediaFoundationApi.Startup()
bei NAudio.Wave.MediaFoundationResampler…ctor(IWaveProvider sourceProvider, WaveFormat outputFormat)
bei SWYH.Audio.WasapiProvider…ctor()
bei SWYH.App.Application_Startup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Application.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Application.<_ctor>b__0(Object unused)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
bei MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
bei MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
bei System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
bei System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
bei System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
bei SWYH.App.Main()

Date: 05.09.2015 12:24:01
Message: Die DLL “mfplat.dll”: Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x8007007E) kann nicht geladen werden.
Detail: System.DllNotFoundException: Die DLL “mfplat.dll”: Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x8007007E) kann nicht geladen werden.
bei NAudio.MediaFoundation.MediaFoundationInterop.MFStartup(Int32 version, Int32 dwFlags)
bei NAudio.Wave.MediaFoundationResampler…ctor(IWaveProvider sourceProvider, WaveFormat outputFormat)
bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
bei MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
bei SWYH.App.Main()

Date: 05.09.2015 12:24:20
bei SWYH.App.Main()

Date: 05.09.2015 12:25:43
bei SWYH.App.Main()

Win 10,

habe versucht per Admin und Kompatibilitätsmodus. Unter Win10 scheint es diese dll nicht zu geben.

Hi,

Can you try to install the Media features ? http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231

Best,

I have installed the windows media features.
Still the same problem.

Can anyone upload the dll file and say where it should be ?

I have the same issue. After installation, the app isn’t launched though if you click the desktop again it says app already working. this, even after a few uninstalls and reinstalls. Help would be great as this is a great app/idea.

@Min:
Probably you have the Windows N version so you need to install the mediaservice package which can be downloaded here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53356

Regards.

Hi
I have downloaded SWYH on both windows 10 pro,(Laptop) and Win 7 pro (Desktop) and I get the same message. "An unhandled error has occured.

I have .NET Framework 4.0 installed on the Win 7 PC and i’m told it’s already part of the Win 10 OS.

Audio works fine on both PC’s

Is it the latest download that’s the problem?

Just installed SWYH and launched the app. I right click on SWYH and do not get a menu. Only open, run as administrator, unpin from task bar, and properties. Windows 10 with all the updates. Perhaps I am right clicking on the wrong icon but I see no other icon to click on. I want to use SWYH to stream from Media Monkey to Sonos and eventually control Media Monkey from a dedicated smart phone.

Windows 10 version 1803 64 bit. I can see SWYH running in Task Manger as a 32 bit. I have restarted, uninstalled then reinstalled, stopped the program in task manager then restarted both normally and as administrator. Task Manager shows CPU usage, memory usage, and network usage with no change in right click on the program icon. I even tried pinning the program to the task bar.

OK! i was looking in the wrong place to right click for the menu. It works now. Now I need to do two things.

1. Figure out how to turn off the sound going through the speakers on my laptop yet send it to Sonos to play. Right now I plugged in my headphones so I can hear the Sonos speakers.
  2. Get a cheap smartphone and run Media Monkey via the smart phone so I can control Media Monkey with all the great features it has with playlist editing on the fly and control the sound remotely.