How to Transfer Spotify Music/Albums/Playlists to an SD Card

Here I will introduce two feasible methods to save Spotify songs/albums/podcasts/playlists to an SD card. The first method is suitable for Spotify Premium users. The second method, whether you are a free or paying user of Spotify, you can apply it.

## Method 1. Save Spotify Music to an SD Card with Premium
**Step 1:**Unlock your phone, then open the Spotify app. Go to the “Home” tab at the bottom of the screen.

Step 2: Find the “Setting icon” and click it. Then hit on “Other” and scroll down to find the “Storage” option.

Step 3: Tap “SD card” to check for more information.

Step 4: Then follow instructions and tap “OK” to save your Spotify music to an SD card. It will start transferring. The process will take a longer time if you have a large size of music collection.

## Method 2. Save Spotify Music to an SD Card without Premium
Tool Required: AudiCable Audio Recorder

• Download music from Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, Pandora, SoundCloud and other music sources.
  • Save music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC.
  • Keep the original audio quality.
  • Download songs with ID3 tags.
  • Handy tools: Audio Editor / Tag Editor.
  • Support Spotify Free and Premium accounts.

Step 1: Install and Start AudiCable Audio Recorder. After launching it, please navigate to “Spotify” and click.

Step 2: Log in to Spotify with a Free or Premium Account

Step 3: Customize the Output Settings
Tap the “Settings” icon on the top right corner. Here you have the option to freely customize the output format, audio quality, and more download path. Then close the pop-up window to apply the changes.

Step 4: Download Spotify Music to Local Files
As soon as you play the song, AudiCable will start recording simultaneously. All recorded Spotify songs are saved in the format you set before.

Step 5: Transfer the Downloaded Spotify Songs to an SD Card
Just get an SD card reader to connect it with the computer. Or you can directly connect a mobile phone with an SD card to the computer. Then copy the downloaded songs to this SD card. And for some users.

2 Likes

Thank you! To transfer Spotify music, playlist or album, etc. I use the Spotify downloader from Tunelf to download Spotify music to mp3. It works well on both Windows and Mac. Fast and efficient! After conversion, you can transfer them to an SD card or other platforms with ease.

1 Like

Owing to Spotify downloads are DRM-protected, so you need to download Spotify songs as other common formats that can be used on other devices. Software like Spotify downloader is exactly for this. It allows you to download music from Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. to overcome the compatibility issue. After that, just find the downloaded Spotify files and move Spotify to SD card.

Thanks for sharing!
Instead I used AudFree Spotify Donwloader to move Spotify music to SD card.
Work great! I am very happy with it!
Fast speed and intuitive.
I can continue to enjoy Spotify! :slight_smile:

I choose converter over recorder. Because TuneCable Spotify Music Converter can download songs in batches at a faster speed. And the ID3 tags will be retained completely.

1 Like

Im Using musconvtool for transfer music.

You can Transfer Spotify Music/Albums/Playlists to an SD Card with MusConv.