How to Play Apple Music on MP3 Player

Part 1. Tool Required: AudiCable Apple Music to MP3 Recorder

• Download music from Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, Pandora, SoundCloud and other music sources.
  • Save streaming music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC.
  • Support to add more music websites manually.
  • No need to install extra music apps.
  • Keep ID3 tags after recording.
  • Keep original audio quality after conversion.k.

Part 2. Tutorial on Playing Apple Music on MP3 Player

Step 1: Download and Launch AudiCable Audio Recorder

Step 2: Adjust the Parameter Settings as MP3 Output Format

Step 3: Start Recording Apple Music to MP3
Choose songs you want to download from Apple Music, then start playing. AudiCable will record Apple Music simultaneously. Meanwhile, songs will be converted to the formats you’ve chosen in the previous step.

Step 4: Get the Downloaded Apple Music MP3s on Your Computer

Step 5: Move Apple Music Songs to MP3 Player

1. Once all the steps above are finished, connect your MP3 player to the computer via USB cable.

2. Open the MP3 player’s folder on your computer.

3. Then copy and paste the converted Apple Music MP3 songs to the MP3 player’s folder.

Conclusion

Now that all the steps are finished, you can put Apple Music on an MP3 player and then freely enjoy them. Don’t forget that AudiCable can do a lot more than this. It can do the same trick to convert and transfer recorded files from Spotify, Amazon Music, Youtube Music, and so on to all devices without limitations. To keep up with the times, AudiCable software will provide free updates and technical support. Act now to have a try and you’ll like it.

1 Like

Thanks for your sharing! I’d like to listen to Apple Music in my leisure time. And I was troubled with how to manage all of my music tracks as well as Apple Music songs until I met an efficient software - the Apple Music Converter from Tunelf. It was powerful! I got all my Apple Music songs downloaded and saved locally. What surprised me is the conversion speed, this tool can convert Apple Music to mp3 at 30x speed. that’s amazing. Meanwhile, you can get the original music quality after the conversion. now I can play them on any player or platform to listen to without problems. You can take Tunelf into consideration as well~ :wink:

Thanks for your post!
Instead I used AudFree Apple Music Downloader to download Apple Music songs to mp3 for listening on my MP3 player. Work like a charm. Fast speed and straightforward!

Maybe you should try TuneCable Spotify Music Downloader to extract songs from Spotify. It batch downloads multiple playlists to high-quality MP3 files. I used it to save all my collected Spotify tracks on the local PC easily.

Thanks for sharing the tips. Apple Music supports some MP3 players but not all of them are included. If your MP3 player is not compatible with Apple Music, the first thing that comes to your mind is transferring songs to MP3 files. That’s right! Because Apple Music downloads are encrypted and to play Apple Music on MP3 player, you should convert songs to MP3. DRmare Apple Music Converter will be the best assistance to you while it downloads Apple Music to MP3 at a fast speed and with sound quality lossless.