How to Mix Spotify Music with Traktor DJ

Whether it’s a few friends at a house party or a few thousand in a warehouse, we want to make mixing tunes and playing sets something, everybody can do. TRAKTOR DJ Software is a DJ app without barriers. You can dive into DJing and start mixing your favorite tracks with Traktor DJ Software. Here we will share a tutorial with you about how to add Spotify music to Traktor DJ software for use.

Can You Use Spotify Music with Traktor DJ Software?

Till now, Traktor DJ Software still lacks Spotify integration, even worse, it doesn’t support any online music streaming service except for SoundCloud. However, as time goes on, there is still no new version to do Spotify integration comes out. Meanwhile, Spotify doesn’t allow people to play Spotify music outside of their own software, because its music files are protected.

How to Convert Spotify Music to Traktor DJ Software?

Don’t be upset too soon, here we will introduce a great tool to assist you add Spotify music to Traktor DJ Software for use. With the help of Tunelf Spotify Music Converter, you can convert Spotify music to normal audio formats including MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, FLAC, and M4B. Then you can use Spotify music within Traktor DJ.

Key Features of Tunelf Spotify Music Converter

• Download Spotify music tracks, albums, playlists, and artists for free
  • Convert Spotify music tracks to MP3, AAC, FLAC, M4A, WAV, and M4B
  • Export Spotify music with lossless audio quality and full metadata info
  • Handle the conversion and download of Spotify music at 5× faster speed

Step 1. Add Spotify music to Tunelf interface

Run Tunelf Spotify Music Converter on your computer and it will automatically load the Spotify app. Then navigate to Spotify and select the playlist in your library you want to import to Deezer. After the selection, just drag and drop the playlist to Tunelf interface. Or you could copy and paste the URL of the playlist onto the search bar on Tunelf interface.

Step 2. Configure the output audio parameters

After your chosen playlist is added to the conversion list, you click the menu bar and choose the Preference option. In the Convert section, you can adjust the output audio parameters for Spotify music, including the output format, sample rate, bit rate, and channel. You also set the conversion speed, and for more stable conversion, just choose 1× conversion speed.

Step 3. Start to convert Spotify music to MP3

Once all setting is done, just click the Convert button and Tunelf application will start to download and convert Spotify music to the folder you specified. When the conversion is finished, you can browse the converted playlist in the history list by clicking the Converted icon. For browsing the detailed music files, click the Search icon to proceed further.

How to Import Spotify Playlist to Traktor DJ Software?

As the whole conversion is finished, then you can launch Traktor DJ software and follow the steps below to add converted Spotify music files to Traktor DJ software.

Step 1. Click the Setting button > File Management .

Step 2. On the pop-up window, please check the box that says Import Music-Folders at Startup.

Step 3. Then find the part of Music Folders and click the Add button to locate the converted Spotify music files on your computer.

Step 4. Close the window, and click on Track Collection > Import Music Folders to add your music.

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed guide. To mix Spotify music with Traktor DJ, I use the DRmare Spotify Song Downloader to make it. With this tool, I can download Spotify songs as local files for Traktor DJ. Then I can move Spotify music to Traktor DJ for mixing with ease.

Either free or premium subscribers can download and convert Spotify songs, albums or playlists to MP3 with the help of a free Spotify Music Converter, after download Spotify music as MP3 files, you can enjoy Spotify music offline with Free or Premium account, or transfer the downloaded Spotify music to any device for playing offline.

Spotify does not cooperate with Traktor DJ. To add Spotify songs to it, you need to download Spotify songs and convert to MP3. To add Spotify to Traktor DJ, you only need a Spotify to MP3 Downloader. You can download Spotify audios to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A and keep these downloaded Spotify songs forever.

To import Spotify music to Traktor DJ or other DJ softwares, you can rely on TunesBank Spotify Music Converter. It allows you to download and convert any Spotify track, album and playlist to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC format with lossless quality and store on your local drive. After that, you can easily import the Spotify music to Traktor DJ or other DJ softwares.

It’s quite easy to operate this DRmare Music Converter, thanks for that.

If you want to use Spotify music on any other device, the foremost way is to download music from Spotify without restriction. Mixing Spotify with Traktor DJ is a workable method, because the AudFun Spotify to MP3 converter can convert and save Spotify music as MP3 and other formats supported by Traktor DJ.

1 Like

Spotify music transfer tool will help you in this

I think Musconvtool can be a good choice to do that.

Thanks for sharing. I’ve used AudBite Music Downloader to save Spotify playlists. It’s a great tool to download Spotify music for offline playing on other devices.

Thanks for your sharing. Now I use AudKit Spotify music converter to mix Spotify music with Traktor DJ. I think it is also a good choice.