How to get Apple Music for Free

TunesKit Apple Music Converter is a powerful audio converting tool to help you easily convert all kinds of audio files, including Apple Music, songs from iTunes, audiobooks from Audible, etc. to popular MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC and other formats so that you can enjoy the audios offline or on any player and device.

The program is available for both Windows and Mac system. You can first download and install the free trial version of TunesKit Audio Converter on your computer and then follow the guide below to learn how to convert audio files losslessly.

Step 1 Launch TunesKit and Import Target Audio Files

main interface

Open TunesKit Audio Converter program on your computer after finished the installation. Here we take the Windows version as an example, and the Mac version is almost the same.

add audios

You can see two “+” buttons at the top center of the interface. Click the “Add Files” button add files to import any audios you want to convert. If you want to convert some audio files with unusual formats, such as Apple Music, M4P songs from iTunes, or Audible AA, AAX audiobooks, you should click the Music note button add itunes.

Note: Before started, make sure the special audios you are going to convert could play well in iTunes. Otherwise, it may fail. Please authorize your iTunes to play those audios in advance.

Step 2 Set Output Format and Parameters for the Audios

select output format

Next click the “Format” panel and select an output audio format among MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4B in the popup window. You’re also allowed to set the audio codec, channel, bit rate, etc. according to your own needs. For Audible AA, AAX books, if you want to keep lossless quality, please tick the “Keep lossless quality” box at the bottom. Click the “OK” button to close the window.

edit audios

Besides, In each column of the audio track, you’ll see two icons at the end. Hit the Effect icon effect icon to adjust the sound volume, speed and pitch. And click the Edit icon edit icon to split the audio files into several parts or edit the ID tag info as you like.

Step 3 Convert Audios to MP3 or Other Formats

convert audios

When all the parameters are set ready, you can now click the “Convert” button at the lower right corner and let TunesKit start the conversion immediately. Once it’s done, you can locate the converted audio files in the history folder converted folder at the top menu bar and then share them to any device or platform for playback.

You Can try free music so try Musconvtool

Very nice guideline, thanks a lot. If you want to transfer your music playlist use the free tool by clicking here Musconv.

Nice article. If possible, you can try DRmare Apple Music Converter to get Apple Music for free as well. And it won’t let you down. :wink:

1 Like

To get Apple Music for free forever, TunesBank Apple Music Converter is also another alternative. It can help you convert Apple Music songs to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC audio formats and save them as local files on your Mac/PC forever. By using it, you are able to keep Apple Music forever after unsubscribed and play Apple Music on any device and player without limits.

It also supports to convert iTunes purchased M4P music, iTunes M4B audiobooks and Audible AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3, M4A, AAC, which lets you easily get iTunes music and audiobooks for free.

I have been really like the music of xxxtentacion merch that was the best thing I have been seen in the recent past.But I cant download due to Iphone.I need some suggestions about that.

To get Apple Music Free, you need to remove DRM from Apple Music and convert Apple Music to MP3, what you need the help of a professional Apple Music Converter.

I have ever used [UkeySoft Apple Music Converter] and [TunesBank Apple Music Converter] , both can help me convert Apple Music to MP3 with 10X faster speed, now I can save Apple Music forever, even after I cancle the Apple Music subscription。

Yes, it can download music from Apple Music without a subscription plan. What’s more, DRmare Apple Music Converter is more stable and faster in conversion than the other tool that I used. I‘ll keep using it.

Thanks for sharing!
I am a heavy user of Apple Music. For some kinds of reason, I needs to get some offline local files of Apple music. I have been using AudFree Apple Music Converter to convert apple music to common format like mp3, flac, etc. for a while now. Works perfectly for what it does. haha

To download audiobooks from Audible, you can use the AudKit Audible AAX Converter. It can download the books into the most commonly used formats and you can split by chapters. And because the audiobook can be with a long minutes, it downloads the book at 100X speed.

Apple Music Converter is the tool you need. Well, I’ve used an Apple Music Converter for Windows, which is called Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter. It can almost 100% keep my original music quality and tags after conversion. And most importantly, it downloads and convert apple music to mp3 within a short time cause its conversion speed is 30x fast. :grinning: