As you may know, Amazon Music is a paid music streaming service. You have to subscribe to Amazon Music Prime or Unlimited to access the ad-free listening. To subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime members should pay $9.99 for a monthly subscription while non-Prime customers pay $10.99/month. But if you get a new Amazon account, you can get the Amazon Music free trial even up to 4 months. This is what I’m going to say.
Method 1. Sign up for a 30-day Free Trial
- Use a web browser to go to the Amazon Music page, and make sure you’ve signed into a new account.
- Amazon Music will prompt you to start your one-month free trial by hitting the Try it free button.
If you purchase an eligible item from Amazon and haven’t subscribed to Amazon Music, you will receive an email suggesting you can activate your Amazon Music account with a 90-day free trial.
Method 2. Get a 4-Month Free Trial with Echo
- Go to the Amazon Music Unlimited 4 Months free with Echo page.
- Select your wanted Echo device to place an order.
- After purchasing, a 4-month Amazon Music Unlimited activation email will be sent to you.
Method 3. Keep Amazon Music Free Forever
Once your trial has expired and you are downgraded to Amazon Music Free, all downloaded songs are not available for you anymore. Hence, you can try to download Amazon Music as local files on trial. After that, even if you have no Amazon Music subscription, you can freely listen to Amazon Music without the Amazon Music app.
To do so, all you need is ViWizard Amazon Music Converter. It enables users in the Amazon Music free trial to download all music tracks from Amazon and convert them into MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, and M4B. With this tool, all Amazon Music songs will be saved to your computer locally. What’s more, the original audio quality and the full ID3 tags will be preserved so there’s nothing different from streaming music on Amazon Music.
Main Features of ViWizard Amazon Music Converter:
- Download songs from Amazon Music Prime, Unlimited, and HD Music
- Convert Amazon Music songs to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FLAC, and WAV
- Retain the original ID3 tags and lossless audio quality of Amazon Music
- Support customizing the output audio parameters for Amazon Music