How to Export Apple Music Playlist to Other Services

For Apple Music users, switching from Apple Music to a new provider is not necessarily easy, especially when you’ve invested so much time into creating and curating your own playlists on it.
Luckily, however, things changed thanks to the coming out of some powerful Apple Music Converter. With the help of such tools, we can easily download Apple Music songs and transfer them to other services. To save your time and effort, I’ve picked the most popular Apple Music transferring tool in the following tutorial to show you how to export Apple Music songs to other services.

The smart tool I’m talking about here is called NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter. It is an excellent Apple Music recorder, dedicated to helping users record Apple Music streams while converting the locked songs from M4P to MP3, FLAC, AAC, AIFF, WAV, or ALAC format at 10X speed. Besides, it is capable of downloading Apple Music tracks without damaging the original streaming audio quality. With the help of this powerful tool, you can easily get Apple Music songs in plain MP3 format, and then transfer them to other services as wish.

Tutorial: How to Convert Apple Music :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Step 1: Download and Launch NoteBurner Apple Music Converter

Step 2: Add Apple Music Songs
Click the button “+ Add” to add music, it will pop up a window, which will show you all of the songs you have downloaded from iTunes. You can choose any song you want to convert.

Step 3: Customize Your Output Format

Step 4: Start Recording Apple Music
Once the conversion finished, click the “Converted” button (like a lock) to find the converted Apple Music files under the target folder.

More details in >>> How to Export Apple Music Playlist to Other Services | NoteBurner

1 Like

To download Apple Music is not a tough task, but to export it to play on other services will take some extra steps. But it is still easy and it only needs the Apple Music downloader. Most importantly it will convert songs from Apple Music to the computer by removing the protection and you then be able to put Apple Music on other platforms for streaming. And you can also play songs offline not only through other services but other devices.

Hi Irisyang, If you want to save time and Are looking for a simple and efficient way to export your Apple music playlists to other services, then I highly recommend trying MusConv. I’ve been using it for the last 3 months.