How to download tracks from Deezer to MP3

AudFree Deezer Music Converter is a Deezer to mp3 converter, which can download and convert your favorite Deezer songs, albums, and playlists to MP3 or other audio format like FLAC, etc. :rofl:

1 Install and launch AudFree Deezer Music Converter and Deezer app on your computer.

2 Set output setting, like audio format, bit rate and sample rate.

3 Add Deezer songs, albums, artists, and playlists to convert by drag and drop or copy and paste the link

4 Tap on the ‘Convert’ button at the right-bottom corner to start the process of downloading.

1 Like

Thank you! I recently bought a Deezer Music Downloader from Tunelf, it works the same! I used it to download playlist from Deezer. The conversion speed is 5x, so I can convert Deezer Music to mp3 in batches. And most importantly, I can get the original music quality and meta info after the conversion. I would like to recommend it :star_struck:

Tunelf Deezer Music Converter is specifically created for users who need to download songs from Deezer to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC plain formats. This software can preserve the sound quality you need to the greatest extent, and preserve the song tag information intact.