How to Download Tidal Music to Computer 2021

Can I download Tidal music to computer? No matter you are subscribed to Tidal Premium or Tidal HiFi plan, you can’t download Tidal music to your computer. The ‘Download’ option is only available for users who are using mobile devices, like Android and iOS smartphones. So, what should you do if you’d like to listen to Tidal music and playlists on your computer offline?

It’s well-known that Tidal provides HiFi, MQA, and high-quality audios for users. It’s a wonderful platform for audiophiles. But high sound quality always requires high internet speed. As a result, the best way to get the best listening experience of enjoying Tidal music is to download Tidal music to computer.

Fortunately, AudFree Software has developed and created a professional Tidal Music Downloader, which is available for Tidal HiFi and Premium users to download music from Tidal to computer. Even if you are using a free-trial Tidal account, it works well for you. Besides, in some countries, it’s also available for users to do that without Premium.

Are you interested in download Tidal music, playlists for offline listening? Follow me to see how to achieve it step by step.

How to Download Tidal Music to Computer – Easy Guide

First of all, please download AudFree Tidal Music Downloader on your Mac or Windows computer. This smart Tidal downloader needs to work with the Tidal Web Player together. And then let’s see how it works to download HiFi and MQA Tidal music to a computer.

Step 1. Set the Tidal Output Format and Parameters for Download

For Mac users, please click the ‘AudFree Tidal Music Converter’ from the Apple bar. For Windows users, please click the top-right menu bar. And then please tap the ‘Preferences’ > ‘Convert’ button to launch the setting window. After that, you can alter the output format, bit rate, audio channel, sample rate, conversion speed, etc.
settings-win

Step 2. Load Tidal Music That You’d Like to Download

Please just open this tool and there is a built-in Tidal Web Player in the main interface. AudFree Tidal Music Downloader provides an easy way to import Tidal songs directly and automatically. Just find the music and playlist that you’d like to download, tap it and then you will see the ‘+’ button will be blue. Hit on the button ‘+’ button, and then it will automatically load all Tidal music to this software.
add-songs-win

Step 3. Download Tidal Music to Computer at 5X Speed

You don’t need to subscribe or sign up for a Tidal account in advance. Just click the ‘Convert’ button, if Tidal requires you to upgrade to Tidal Premium or HiFi, and then please do that. If there is no notification, you will see the download process in the main interface. It will work at 5X faster speed to download music from Tidal to computer. You can locate all Tidal songs by clicking the ‘history’ icon or ‘folder’ icon.
download-tidal-win

More Features about AudFree Tidal Music Downloader

AudFree Tidal Music Downloader is the first professional music downloader and converter for Tidal users. It is specialized in downloading Tidal songs to your local Mac and Windows computer. It’s also a smart Tidal music converter. It enables users to convert Tidal to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and M4B at 5X faster speed. No need to worry about the quality, as this tool can keep 100% original audio quality in local Tidal files. Let’s have a quick glance at the key features of AudFree Tidal Music Downloader.

• Download Tidal HiFi/MQA/High-quality music to computer
  • Convert Tidal to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, etc. with zero quality loss
  • Run at 5X faster speed while downloading Tidal music to computer
  • Play Tidal music on all devices without accounts and the Tidal app
  • Listen to Tidal music on computer offline without the Tidal subscription

Now, wait for what? Just download this powerful tool to download Tidal music to computer for offline listening. By the way, you can also sync the downloaded Tidal songs to other devices for playback. Just listen to Tidal music in your wanted way.

Thanks for your sharing, but why not give it a try to use Tidal HiFi Converter. It allows you to download Tidal songs at batch, and work at a stable and fast speed.

Do you want to download Tidal Music to computer and convert Tidal music to MP3? I have had a successful experience with this with the aid of a third-party Tidal music converter from UkeySoft. Using the tool, I convert Tidal songs to MP3 and then save them to a local folder with lossless quality. Then, I just need to import local Tidal songs to my MP3 player and iPod nano.

A good topic. It is very easy to download Tidal Music to computer with UkeySoft Tidal Music Converter. It has a built-in Tidal Web Player, no need to install the Tidal app. With it, users can easily download and convert Tidal Music to MP3, M4A, AAC and other plain audio formats.

The best method I have used to download tidal music to computer 2023: How to Download Music from Tidal to Computer - Tunelf

To download Tidal music on computer, a powerful and smart music converter is necessary and helpful. Personally, I found the AudBite Tidal Music Converter is good and easy to use.