How to Download Tidal Music Offline with Tidal Free Plan?

If you have a Tidal Free Plan, what can you do? Firstly, you can get access to Tidal Music Library with over 90 million songs. Secondly, you can play music online without money. But with the help of AudiCable Tidal Music Recorder, you can get more options.
To **download Tidal music offline with a Tidal Free Plan and get rid of ads,**you just need to follow five steps below. Kick off it!

Step1 Get AudiCable installed on your computer, then tap on Tidal Music .

Step2 Log in to Tidal with A Free Account. Tidal Free, Tidal Hi-Fi, Tidal Hi-Fi Plus accounts are feasible.

Step3 Customize the Output Settings for Tidal Music Downloads

Step4 Pick a Tidal Playlist to Download
You just need to play the songs in order. AudiCable will automatically record every song with meta information. And ads will be separated with songs. You don’t need to worry about it.

Step5 Successfully Download Tidal Music
Open the output folder via the “folder icon”. At this time, you can enjoy the offline playback of the Tidal songs anytime and anywhere. You are not limited to playing these songs through the Tidal Music app.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. :rofl:
I used AudFree Tidal Music Converter to download Tidal tracks offline with Tidal free account to mp3/flac/wav, etc.

Work amazingly! I am very happy with it.

Not want to record songs. I favor converter over recorder. Because converters downloads songs from Tidal faster. I used some converters before, such as Tidabie Tidal Music Converter, TuneCable Tidal Music Converter, etc. Tidabie extracts songs from the built-in Tidal web player directly in Hi-Fi quality whilst TuneCable extracts songs from the Tidal Music app in master quality. But both of them support downloading songs with Tidal Free, Tidal HiFi, and Tidal HiFi Plus.

What an interesting point. The only way to download Tidal with the free plan is using the Tidal downloader. It can directly download music from Tidal to your computer by adding the Tidal songs to the downloader. And it has the audio customization for you to change the audio settings.

You can’t miss UkeySoft Tidal Music Converter, which is a perfect Tidal Music downloader & converter tool, help to download Tidal Music for offline listening even if you are a Tidal Free user. It will output music files with original music quality and ID3 tags.

Thanks for sharing! The Tunelf Tidal Music Converter works well for me. I used it to download and convert all my favorite Tidal songs to MP3 and other formats. Fast, lossless, and reliable.

Has anybody tried ViWizard Tidal Music Converter?! It is the best converting tool I used! It helps me download Tidal content without Premium so that I save a lot of pennies. :grinning: