How to Download Spotify Music without Premium Account

Many Spotify Free users have a similar question: how to download music from Spotify without Premium account? How to downoad Spotify music to MP3 for offline listening? Can I download music from Spotify with Free account?

To solve this issue once for all, here, I’d like to share my successful experience to download music from Spotify. I have a Spotify Free account, but I still can download songs and playlist for offline playback. I will introduce the detailed steps on how to download Spotify songs for free.

Download Spotify Music to MP3 without Premium - Required Tool

There are two plans for music lovers to access music library from Spotify. One is a free account, the other is a Spotify Premium subscription. To enjoy Spotify music, you need to register a account from Spotify, then, you can browse and listen to your favorite songs on multiple devices, like computers, mobile phones, etc. The Spotify app is available in some cars, TVs, games consoles, smart watches, and more. Or, you can enjoy music via Spotify web player

But free users cannot download Spotify songs for free. Like other streaming music platforms, all music in Spotify comes with DRM protection. And, the Premium subscribers to use the offline mode, but all downloads are not allowed take out of the Spotify app, even though you can download Spotify playlist for offline listening with a Premium account, the songs you get are DRM protected and you can only play them within Spotify App.

Under this circumstance, if you want to download music from Spotify for free via the Spotify Free account, you need to use a third-party Spotify Converter.

There are plenty of Spotify music converters on the market, TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is one of the most popular free Spotify downloading that I have been using for quite long time. It is a powerful Spotify downloader that supports 4 output format - MP3, M4A, FLAC and WAV. With the help of this tool, both free and premium users can download Spotify songs as local files, this program also can convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, etc.

With this tool, you can download Spotify songs without Premium account. After that, you can offline listen to Spotify songs, playlists, albums, podcasts, etc without using Spotify app. No need to install the Spotify app, there is a built-in Spotify web player in the TunesBank converter and you can directly download songs from Spotify after login your Spotify account. If you use Spotify Free account, the program will skips the ads while recording music, you can get Spotify music in up to 320 Kbps MP3 audio, without ads.

By the way, this tool can keep almost 100% original quality. The Music Metadata and ID3 Tags are saved onto the output MP3/M4A files, including song titles, artists, albums, year, and other parameters.

How to Download Spotify Music for Free

Now, let’s see how to use this TunesBank Spotify converter to download Spotify music to MP3 for free. Please be well noted that you just need a free Spotify account to download Spotify songs as you want.

Step 1.Launch the Program and Login your Spotify account
Install and launch this TunesBank Spotify Music Converter on your computer, then logged in the converter with your Spotify account (Free or Premium).

Step 2. Add Spotify Songs and Playlist
Drop Spotify track or playlist to the “+” icon in the lower right corner of the main interface, all selected songs be loaded into the “Converting” playlist.

Step 3. Set output format and other parameters for download
Please select the output format under “Convert all files to” options in the upper right corner of the interface, you can also set output audio parameters like sample rate, bitrate, and so on.

Click “Preferences” menu, it will pop up a setting windows. As far as I’m concerned, I usually choose MP3, 320 kbps, 48000 Hz for my Spotify downloads. Tap ‘Save” to confirm your settings.

Step 4. Download Music from Spotify without Premium
Just tap the ‘Convert All’ button to start the download and convert Spotify music to MP3. In general, it will take one minute to convert a 5-minute song.

After conversion, click “Finished” section and click “View Output File”, all songs downloads will be saved to the destination folder on your computer.

That’s all to download Spotify songs and playlists for offline listening with the help of TunesBank tool. The tutorial is easy and simple to operate, isn’t it? Can’t wait to listen to Spotify songs offline? Just use this TunesBank Spotify Music Converter, a powerful and popular Spotify downloading tool to download Spotify songs for free now.

That’s great. I’ve been looking for a way to download and keep my music from Spotify on my local. And lots of Spotify music converters get a little confusing. But I try the DRmare Spotify Music Converter and it seems not a high threshold for those who don’t get much knowledge about tech. It downloads batches of Spotify songs at a faster speed with a free Spotify account, which saves my time.

Thanks for sharing!
Before I used AudFree Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify tracks. Also work like a charm!
Thanks that you have taught me how to do it in other ways. It’s very helpful and it’s working too!

This post is so nice, thanks for your sharing. I love this post.
And I found another tool called AudBite Audio Converter that can also download Spotify playlists with high quality. If you need more tools, you can try this one.

I personally think that the AudFun Spotify Music Converter works fine. Because I used some converter tools online and on the computer, there is always something breaking down, don’t know why. But AudFun is better.

I have tested and compared many Spotify converters. I personally think that the UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter and TunesBank Spotify Music Converter works fine, a bulit-in web player in the program, no need to install the Spotify app, everyone can use it directly convert Spotify music to MP3, M4A and more formats. I recommend the UkeySoft and TunesBank.

A great topic. I have been using TunesBank Spotify Music Converter for several months, so far so good. It helped me download Spotify music without Premium account! I am using a free account. It can download and convert Spotify playlist to MP3, the output quality is good enough, up to 320kbps. It runs fast and stable. A good product.

Thank you! I have tried the AudKit Spotify music converter. It’s also very good. It can batch download music from Spotify without Premium. And I can listen to no-ads Spotify music without paying. It’s worth trying!

Thank you for shring the methos also anyone one inteested in knowing How To Use Spotify With Your Web Browser check it out

Thanks for your sharing! I was troubled with how to download Spotify music free and didn’t find an answer. Then I got to know Spotify music downloader. They’re really helpful!!

you can also download spotify music for free using this spotify mod apk for android.

Spotify is best streaming application with unlimited features like timestamp sharing, offline listening, and group listening etc. You can download Spotify Mod APK for free premium feature access.

I actually benefit a lot from a great music downloader called AudBite Spotify Music Converter. I can use my free Spotify account to download any songs, albums, playlists, podcasts, and audiobooks. Best all of, the quality is lossless and I can easily save all music into MP3 320kbps. No ads anymore!

Macsome Spotify Downloader is another tool you can try to download Spotify music without Premium. It is available for both Spotify Free users and Premium subscribers. With it, you can download Spotify music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC files.
It also offers many useful built-in tools, which lets you burn Spotify to a CD, and import Spotify music to iTunes in one click, upload Spotify music to Onedrive, convert local files to common formats.

Hey there! If you want to download Spotify music without a premium account, there are a few methods you can try. One popular option is to use third-party software or online converters specifically designed for this purpose. Just search for “Spotify music downloader” or “Spotify to MP3 converter” online, and you’ll find various tools to explore. However, please note that downloading music from Spotify without a premium account may violate their terms of service, so proceed with caution and respect copyright laws. https://capcuttemplates.org/

Thanks for your sharing! To download Spotify music without premium confuses me a lot, thankfully, I also find another powerful tool-TuneSolo Spotify Music Converter. With this best tool, now I can convert and download Spotify music easily and freely.

There are lot of online platforms and websites that provide mod version of Spotify. Recently I download Dude Theft War from https://dudetheftwars.net/ just like this you can also search for websites that provide Spotify Premium APK.

I am glad to find this resource to download spotify songs without premium version. It’s very good. Recently, i found a great resource for flanges. You can try this.