How to Download Spotify Music to MP3 without Premium

Many Spotify users with a free subscription have a similar question: how to download and convert Spotify music to MP3 without Premium? How to free download music from Spotify? How to play Spotify music on MP3 player?

Spotify is an popular streaming music service that makes you can enjoy lots of streaming songs online and offline. It has tons of great music, wonderful tunes, and podcasts, all of which combine to make it a top pick for streaming music and more pop culture-related content. Spotify, available in both free and premium account.

Thus, some users willing to update their Free account to Premium account for listening to Spotify music in offline mode. However, these downloaded music files are comes with DRM protection, and you cannot take all downloads out of Spotify app, if you want to play Spotify music on MP3 player, you need to convert Spotify Music to MP3.

To save Spotify music for offline listening even you stop the subscription of the premium plan on Spotify, the best method is to convert Spotify music to MP3 format so you can keep Spotify music tracks forever and enjoy Spotify songs without the limitation. When it comes to converting Spotify music to plain formats like MP3, to convert Spotify music to MP3, you need to use a third-party Spotify to MP3 converter.

The Best Spotify to MP3 Converter Recommended

There are plenty of Spotify music converters on the market, TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is one of the most popular free Spotify downloading & converter that I have been using for quite long time. It is a great Spotify converter tool that covers most of the output formats needs, this converter not only can download music from Spotify for free, but also can convert Spotify music to MP3, M4A, FLAC and WAV files so that you can play, use, burn, copy or share them freely.

TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is an excellent music converter for both premium and free Spotify users which can download music from Spotify and convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, WAV and other audio formats. With its help, you can listen to Spotify music on any devices, such as Sony Walkman, iPod Nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, Android phones/tables, smart watch, PS4, smart speakers, and more.

What You Can Get from TunesBank Spotify Music Converter?

• Download Spotify music for listening anywhere without premium account;

• Convert Spotify songs/playlist/podcasts to popular audio formats like MP3 and AAC;

• Offline play Spotify music on any devices without limitation;

• Keep Spotify music tracks with the lossless audio quality and ID3 tags;

• Here are the complete steps to download music from Spotify to MP3;

• Built-in Spotify web player, let’s you play music before downloading;

• Up to 5X faster conversion speed, get music in up to 320 Kbps MP3 audio;

• Full compatible with all Windows OS and macOS.

4 steps to convert Spotify music to MP3 for free:

Step 1: Launch TunesBank converter on your computer and log into your Spotify account.

Step 2: Then, find your preferred Spotify tracks and drag them to the “+” icon of the main home interface.

Step 3: Click “Convert all files to” in the upper right corner of the interface to select the output audio format including MP3, FLAC, WAV and M4A. Besides, adjust the bit rate, sample rate, and channel for getting better audio quality.

Step 4: Click on the [Convert All] button to begin to download music from Spotify and TunesBank will save Spotify music tracks to the folder you specified.

After the conversion, click “Finished” and click “View Output File”, you can go to browse the downloaded Spotify music tracks in the output folder, all songs are MP3 format.

Thanks for your information. There is no way to download Spotify music but to transfer its audio formats into MP3 files. If you intend to download plenty of music, to keep your downloaded music manageable, you should opt for the Spotify to MP3 Downloader that retains all metadata of your songs and convert Spotify to MP3 with the lossless quality.

Thanks for sharing!
There is currently no way to download spotify music directly to MP3, no matter if you have a premium account of Spotify or not. However, I stumble into a very useful Spotify downloader to download Spotiy music to MP3. It is so easy to use. Just drag and drop Spotify songs or playlist, or copy and paste the link of the music, click convert. That’s done. Also it can save id 3tag of the tracks!
Awesome!

It’s a commonplace to talk of the Spotify to MP3 conversion. The process of downloading Spotify is easy enough to let everyone understand. So how can we choose a trusted tool, which is the real question that has been bothering people. No need to own a premium account on Spotify, the AudFun Spotify Music Converter will let you losslessly convert Spotify music and stably save files to more audio formats.

The most common way is to use a Spotify music downloader. AudBite Spotify Music Downloader is a tool for downloading Spotify music. You can use it to save your Spotify playlists as local files.

Thank you very much! I have wondered how to download Spotify music to MP3 without Premium. And now I have found a good Spotify music to MP3 converter. I can no longer pay for the Spotify Premium but download Spotify music to MP3 for offline listening. Really fantastic!

UkeySoft Apple Music Converter helps you quickly convert Apple Music, iTunes Music, audiobooks, and podcasts to MP3 format, as well as other DRM-free auido format like M4A, AAC, FLAC, AC3, AU and WAV. The app provides full iTunes integration and lets you edit the album, artist and track information.

UkeySoft Apple Music Converter is compatible with Windows and macOS ! Check out Apple Music Converter for these features: convert Apple Music to MP3, including songs, albums, playlist and tracks, convert iTunes music and audiobooks, convert Audible AA/AAX books, advanced custom settings (bit rate, sample rate, etc.), remove DRM from Apple Music, 5X — 10X conversion speed.

Thanks for your detailed guide! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You’re sooo sweet!! Well, I was seeking the way to download Spotify music to mp3 before, that’s exhausting. :disappointed_relieved: But luckily, I found an excellent tool too. And I want to share it with you. It is Tunelf Spotify Music Converter. Tunelf has advanced technology, for it can get the DRM-free music files without Spotify premium and keep the original music quality after downloading and conversion. You may try this tool as well. :wink:

Don’t want to subscribe to a Spotify Premium account? Well, you can download music and convert Spotify to MP3 using 11 best ways here. I tried one tool it recommended and got great experience. Now, no problem for me to enjoy any Spotify music :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: