How to Download Music from Spotify without Premium

Many Spotify users with a free subscription have a similar question: how to download music from Spotify without Premium?

To fix this issue once for all, here, I’d like to share my successful experience to do that. I will introduce the detailed steps on how to download Spotify songs for free.

Download Music from Spotify without Premium - Required Tool

There are two plans for music lovers to access Spotify’s music library. One is a free tier, the other is a premium subscription. Just be one of its membership, users can browse and listen to favorite songs on multiple devices, like computers, mobile phones, etc.

But free users have no right to download Spotify songs for free. Like other streaming music platforms, Spotify encrypts its all-music files. Offline listening is the privilege of Premium subscribers.

Under this circumstance, it’s not able to download music from Spotify for free via the Spotify app only. It’s necessary to draw support from a third-party tool, called Spotify Downloader. It’s specialized in download Spotify songs as local files for both free and premium users. Also, it’s a professional music converter for Spotify, which has the ability to download Spotify files to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, etc.

In virtue of this software, you can download Spotify songs without Premium. After that, you can listen to Spotify songs, playlists, albums, podcasts, etc. offline with ads. No need to be disturbed by Shuffle Mode and you can play them with unlimited skips on Android phones and iPhone.

By the way, this tool can keep almost 100% original quality. Titles, artists, albums, year, and other parameters can be also saved well.

How to Download Spotify Songs for Free - Detailed Steps

Now, let’s see how to use this AudFree tool to download music from Spotify for free step by step.

Step 1 Add Spotify songs, playlists to this tool for download

Install and launch this AudFree Spotify Music Downloader on your computer. The Spotify app will be opened with this tool. Please click the top-right menu bar to choose ‘Register’ to activate your license by inputting the account details. Go back to the Spotify app and find the tracks that you’d like to download for free.

Drag and drop them from the Spotify app to the AudFree’s main interface. Or copy the URL of the Spotify track and paste it to the given space and click the ‘+’ button to load them.

Step 2 Set output format and other parameters for download

Click the menu bar again to choose Preferences > Convert. It will pop up a setting window. Please reset the output format and audio parameters like sample rate, bitrate, and so on. As far as I’m concerned, I usually choose MP3, 320 kbps, 48000 Hz for my Spotify downloads. Tap ‘OK’ to confirm your settings.

Step 3 Download music from Spotify without Premium

Press the ‘Convert’ button to start the downloading process. In general, it will take one minute to convert a 5-minute song. All Spotify downloads will be saved to the destination folder on your computer. Please be well noted that you just need a free Spotify account to download Spotify tracks as you want.

That’s all to download offline Spotify songs and playlists. The tutorial is easy and simple to operate, isn’t it? Can’t wait to listen to Spotify songs offline? Just use this AudFree Spotify Music Downloader to download Spotify songs for free now.

2 Likes

This is really useful info. I’m a Spotify lover and enjoy listening to Spotify music almost every day. What bothers me is the ads when I’m listening. Luckily, I use this Spotify to MP3 free tool to help me download the songs so that I can play them offline on my iPad. So amazing!

Thank you for your sharing.
I am a premium subscriber of Amazon, but there are always ads, and songs cannot be converted to MP3 format. My friend recommended me an Amazon Music Downloader, which not only supports multiple formats but also converts music with lossless sound quality. I highly recommend it.

Thanks for your sharing. I would like to use Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter - a professional Spotify music converter for Mac and Windows - to download Spotify music to several popular formats without a Premium account. If you want to download Spotify playlist to MP3, just have a try.

We can find many Spotify downloaders online. And I want to recommend to you the one I am using. It is AMusicSoft Spotify Music Converter. It supports batch conversion. I can convert many files at the same time. And the conversion speed is quick. I don’t need to wait for a long time to get the converted files.

The most amazing function is that I can still enjoy the original quality of the Spotify songs. The conversion of the software is lossless.

1 Like

To Download Music from Spotify without Premium, TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is a good choice.
TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is specially designed to convert download songs, playlist, podcast, and radio from Spotify freely, with this app, either Spotify free or premium users can download and convert Spotify files to MP3/M4A/WAV/FLAC audio, then you can enjoy Spotify playlist/songs on any devices.

More Features:

All the converted music will be preserved in 100% original quality;
Listen to Spotify Music on any device in formats like MP3 and M4A.
5X faster speed to complete the audio conversion;
Enjoy Spotify music offline with Free or Premium account;
Either free or premium subscribers can download and convert Spotify songs, albums or playlists to MP3/M4A/FLAC.

I found that this DRmare Spotify music converter is able to download all the Spotify songs whether you’re a premium or free user in Spotify or not. It basically gets Spotify Premium free. Support to choose the formats to convert and download Spotify without any loss. While converting, you can back to Spotify to add more songs to download. It runs smoothly and gives no burden to my computer.

Good idea. I‘ve been struggling with the issue. But recently, I searched for the downloader and found the AudFun Spotify Music Converter is helpful for me to download Spotify for free. It does work and is able to convert music from Spotify to lots of common formats. Anyways, looking forward to further use.

Thank you so much for your sharing.
There are plenty of Spotify music converters on the market https://www.spotify-converter.com/, TunesBank Spotify Music Converter is one of the most popular free Spotify downloading that I have been using for quite long time. It is a great Spotify converter tool that supports lots of output format - MP3, M4A, FLAC and WAV.
It is easy to use: Download Music from Spotify without Premium
Step1: Launch the converter and login Spotify account,
Step2: Drag music to the “+” button,
Step3: Select MP3 as output format;
Step 4: Click “Convert All” button.

I had a similar experience before I met TunesBank Spotify Music Converter. This smart Spotify Music Converter helps me a lot! By using it, I can download 320kbps Spotify music without using Spotify Premium account for offline playback. That is to say, I can download and convert Spotify music to MP3 and more formats even if the subscription expires, and save them forever on local drive.

It is not difficult to enjoy offline playback of Spotify music on different portable devices, smartphones and home theater systems. Once you need a product that download music from Spotify without premium, this UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter is recommended for you. It will lead you to download Spotify music without premium,you could enjoy the downloaded Spotify music anytime, anywhere.

1 Like

Thank for sharing. To download Spotify, you need to have a premium account. I’ve used a music downloader called AudBite. it can download Spotify playlists in high quality.

Thanks for sharing. And I found another good Spotify downloader similar to what you recommended. That is called AudKit Spotify Downloader. Maybe the technology they use is the same. Because I always use AudKit to download Spotify to MP3 without Premium. And I found that they are both simple to use and the steps are similar.