How to Download Music from Deezer to MP3/FLAC for Free

If you want to download your favorite content from Deezer on a computer, then you can go on reading this part. There is a great software that you can’t miss - Tunelf Deetrack Music Converter.

2.1 Download Music from Deezer to PC/Mac with Premium

If you are a Deezer Student, Deezer Premium, Deezer Family, or Deezer HiFi user, you can download tracks, albums, playlists, podcasts, and audiobooks from Deezer. Here’s how to.

Step 1. Open the Deezer music player on your computer and sign in to your Premium account.

Step 2. Go to Favorites and switch to the Favorite Tracks tab if you want to download songs.

Step 3. Toggle the Download icon on and then your selected songs will be downloaded to your music library.

2.2 Download Music from Deezer to PC/Mac without Premium

If you are using the free version of Deezer, you can stream your liked songs online. For downloading Deezer songs with a Free account, then you can consider using a Deezer downloader like Tunelf Deezer Music Converter. It is a reliable music downloader that helps all Deezer users download and convert Deezer music to MP3, AAC, and more formats. By using this tool, you can download songs from Deezer in three steps.

Step 1 Import Deezer Songs to the Conversion List

It’s easy to add Deezer songs to the converter for downloading. Simply launch the Deezer app on your computer and then it will automatically load the Deezer app. Go to select songs you want to download in Deezer and copy the music link. Then paste it into the search bar on the converter and click the + Add icon to load the songs.

Step 2 Set up the Output Audio Parameters for Deezer

By default, Tunelf software will download and save Deezer songs as MP3 music files. If you want to save Deezer music tracks to FLAC or other formats, you can click the Settings menu and select the Preferences option. In the Convert window, you can select the output audio format and set the bit rate, sample rate, and channel.

Step 3 Start to Download Music from Deezer to Computer

Once complete the settings, you can click the Convert button to initiate the process of downloading and converting Deezer music to your computer. Tunelf software will download Deezer songs at a 5× faster speed. Wait for a while, and you can go to check all the converted songs in the history window by clicking the Converted icon.

It’s better to download songs from Deezer with DeeKeep Deezer Music Converter. Because it provides the direct way to extract songs from the built-in Deezer Music web player in lossless quality.

Thanks for sharing!
Instead I use AudFree Deezer Downloader to download Music from Deezer to MP3/FLAC/WAV/AAC/M4A/M4B.

It works like a charm! very intuitive interface and straightforward! Fast speed and easy to use even for computer rookie.
Just copy the song/playlist link, click “+” load the song to conversion list and click “convert” button, wait for a while, done!

To download Deezer music to MP3 for offline listening, you need to use a third-party Deezer Music converter. I have ever used a powerful Deezer Music to MP3 Converter, it helps me download and convert Deezer Music to MP3 format successfully, I share it to you and hope it will helps you as me for Deezer music downloading task.
UkeySoft Deezer Music Converter can helps you quickly convert Deezer Music to MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV and AAC files If you want to download Deezer Music for free, this tool will helps you. Either Premium nor Free users can use it to directly download and convert Deezer Music to MP3. Don’t need to install the Deezer app or any extra app, there is a built-in YouTube Music web player in the program, just login your Deezer account, then you can quickly download songs, playlist, albums and podcast from Deezer, everyone can use it easily.