How to Download FLAC from Tidal Music in 2022

The Tidal Premium users can listen to AAC 320kbps audio quality by being charged for $9.99 per month. While Tidal HiFi membership costs $14.99 every month to offer lossless FLAC formats.

No matter which plans you subscribed to, you can’t download FLAC audio files from Tidal locally. Tidal has encrypted its entry file. You can only get cache tracks even you paid for them. It sounds unbelievable. But you can try to see whether it’s like what I mentioned.

Fortunately, although you can’t directly download Tidal FLAC files via the official app, you can use AudFree Tidal Music Converter to download FLAC from Tidal HiFi and convert Tidal to FLAC with your Tidal Premium.

What Is AudFree Tidal Tidal Music Converter?

AudFree Tidal Music Converter is the unique music converter and downloader for Tidal. In marketing, there are so many tools working on other similar streaming music services, but only one for Tidal music and playlists. Yes, it’s the one we here are talking about.

It’s able to download music, albums, playlists from Tidal offline no matter you are using a premium plan or a free trial plan. As the name suggests, it does convert Tidal to lossless FLAC, WAV, and other lossy audio formats, like MP3, AAC, M4A, etc.

With such a tool, every Tidal user can listen to songs on all devices and players, such as MP3 players, smart speakers, and streaming boxes. No need to download and install the Tidal app, you can open a built-in media player to play converted FLAC audio files. Only if your player supports FLAC format.

How to Convert Tidal to FLAC Lossless

It’s easy to convert Tidal music to FLAC files. But you need to install the Tidal desktop app when converting them. After you get FLAC tracks, you can uninstall it and don’t use it anymore.

Step 1. Add Tidal Music for Converting to FLAC

When you open the AudFree Tidal to FLAC converter and the Tidal app, please find the favorite music that you’d like to convert to FLAC. And then copy the URL of Tidal songs and paste into the search box of AudFree Software. After that, you can directly click the ‘+’ button to load all songs in the playlist.

Step 2. Set Tidal Output Format as FLAC

To convert Tidal music to FLAC, please open the setting window. On Mac computer, please navigate to Apple’s menu bar to choose ‘AudFree Tidal Music Converter for Mac. On Windows computer, please click the top-right menu bar. Now, choose the ‘Preferences’ > ‘Convert’ to choose ‘FLAC’ as the output format under the ‘Format’ section.

Step 3. Convert Tidal Music to FLAC

Please click the ‘Convert’ button to start the conversion. It will start to convert all Tidal music you added to FLAC files you set in Step 2. When you are using the Windows version, it works at 5X speed to download FLAC files. For Mac users, it could be a little slower. After conversion, you can find all Tidal FLAC files by clicking the ‘Converted’ button.

That’s all here. You successfully download FLAC from Tidal tracks. Now, it’s your time to transfer offline Tidal FLAC to other devices for playback.

Thanks for sharing this detailed steps!
Before I used UkeySoft Tidal Music Converter to download playlists from Tidal to computer.

Work perfectly. Fast speed! Quiet easy to use! just drag and click, done!
You could have a try!

Thanks for sharing tips here. Now, I use DRmare Tidal Music Converter to convert and download Tidal to FLAC and other audio formats.

I I tend to Tunelf Tidal Music Converter to download FLAC from Tidal music. It support exporting Tidal music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B with lossless audio quality. Thanks to this smart Tidal media downloader, you can transfer Tidal tracks to any devices for offline playing without the official Tidal app and subscription.
tidal-converter-set-format-win

Macsome Tidal Music Downloader allows you to download Tidal songs, albums, and playlists to FLAC files with HIFI quality, no matter if you are a Tidal HIFIPlus, Tidal HIFI, or Tidal Free user. It can also download Tidal songs to MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, and ALAC formats at up to 10x faster speed.

ViWizard Tidal Music downloader also works well to download FLAC from Tidal even if I’m a Tidal Free user. Love it!!!

Only ask a professional Tidal music converter for help and we can convert Tidal to FLAC with original audio quality. All downloads are local files on computer and can be playable on any devices.