How to Download Apple Music Songs to PC?

You can get access to Apple Music’s entire catalog by subscribing to its service. Nevertheless, this program has several drawbacks, one of which is that you cannot download or save Apple music songs directly to a PC, only to the Apple music app. On the other hand, even if subscribe to Apple Music, it doesn’t mean that you can own the downloaded songs forever. In other words, once the Apple Music subscription expires, you will lose access to the whole iTunes library.

Don’t worry, here comes AudiCable Apple Music Recorder to help you solve the above problem. This article will show you how to download Apple Music songs to your PC with AudiCable. After that, you can own the downloaded Apple Music songs forever and keep listening to them even if you cancel the subscription.

Tutorial on Downloading Apple Music Songs to PC
Step 1 Download and Run AudiCable Audio Recorder
Then, click the “Apple Music” icon from the main interface. After that, the log-in window of Apple Music will automatically pop up, please log in to your Apple Music account.

Step 2 Customize the Output Parameters
On the top-right corner of AudiCable, click on a “gear icon” . From the pop-up setting window, you need to choose “MP3” as the output format. Then close it to apply the changes.

Step 3 Start Downloading Apple Music to PC
Choose songs you want to download from Apple Music. AudiCable will record Apple Music simultaneously as soon as you play them.

Step 4 Check Downloaded Apple Music Songs on Your PC

With the four simple steps above, you can easily download Apple Music songs to PC and transfer them to any other devices for offline playback.

1 Like

Good post! Instead, I use Tunelf Apple Music Converter. It is the most efficient and professional Apple Music to MP3 converter I’ve ever found on the internet. With an amazing conversion speed of 30x, you can easily get the downloaded DRM-free Apple Music files locally. In addition to the fast speed, it has advanced technology to protect your music quality while converting so the original music quality of your music files can be preserved. Very efficient and straightforward!!

If you’re saying that export songs from Apple Music as local files on your PC, I know that DRmare Audio Converter is the one tool that can help you with it. It’s easy to use because it only needs you to add Apple Music to the tool and you can start to convert. MP3 format is the default one which is customizable. Then the tool will download Apple Music to PC offline.

I used AudFree Apple Music Downloader to download Apple Music songs to mp3, flac, wav, etc on my PC.

Work like a charm!
Very happy with this amazing tool!
Easy to use and fast speed.