How to Download and Convert Spotify Music to MP3

Spotify is an excellent streaming music service that makes you can enjoy lots of streaming content. It has tons of great music, exclusive tunes, and podcasts, all of which combine to make it a top pick for streaming music and more pop culture-related content. Spotify, available in both free and premium versions.

Thus, some services are only open to premium users like listening to Spotify music in offline mode. However, these downloaded music files are encrypted which are not viewable on other devices without Spotify. Meanwhile, you will not be able to keep those music files once you stop the subscription of the premium plan on Spotify.

Therefore, the best method is to convert Spotify music to plain audio formats like MP3 so you can hold Spotify music tracks forever and listen to them without the limitation. When it comes to converting Spotify music to plain formats like MP3, there are plenty of Spotify music converters on the market. We do recommend Tunelf Spotify Music Downloader.

Tunelf Spotify Music Converter is an excellent music converter for both premium and free Spotify users which can download music from Spotify and convert Spotify music to MP3 and other audio formats. With its help, you can stream Spotify music to any devices like wearables, game consoles, smart speakers, and more even without an Internet connection.

What You Can Get from Tunelf Spotify Music Converter?

• Download Spotify music for listening anywhere without premium account
  • Convert Spotify songs to several popular audio formats like MP3 and AAC
  • Support the offline playback of Spotify on any devices without limitation
  • Preserve Spotify music tracks with the lossless audio quality and ID3 tags

Here are the complete steps to download music from Spotify to MP3:

Step 1: Launch Tunelf software on your computer and then wait for the automatic opening of Spotify. Log into your Spotify account and navigate to your library on Spotify. Find your preferred Spotify tracks and drag and drop them to the main home of Tunelf.

Step 2: Go to [Menu] > [Preference] > [Convert] and then begin to select the output audio format including MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B. Besides, adjust the bit rate, sample rate, and channel for getting better audio quality.

Step 3: Click on the [Convert] button to begin to download music from Spotify and Tunelf will save Spotify music tracks to the folder you specified. After the conversion, you can go to browse the converted Spotify music tracks in the converted list.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing, though I don’t have the need to download Spotify music now, cause Spotify free is enough for me. I do sometimes need to download Tidal music to listen offline with my Yamaha receiver. I use the Tidal music converter which can help me get the downloaded Tidal music files with original sound quality. Recommended. :grinning:

I use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter to help convert Spotify music to MP3. Give it a try if you are interested in it.

Thank you so much for your sharing. Another easy method is to use Allavsoft to download MP3 from Spotify , Tidal, YouTube, Soundcloud etc websites.
It is easy to use: Step1: Copy and paste the Spotify music url to Allavsoft;Step 2: Click Download buttton.

Thanks ! I will give it a try

It is great great. I test all of the mentioned ones and find Allavsoft works best.
I also find the step by step guide on how to convert Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A etc.

Hy guys I have read this blog and I have a solution if you want to download videos so there are lots of downloaders and Spotify mp3 convereter I want to recommend Convert mp3 and ytmp3 both are the best downloaders I have personally used both tools.

Hey, Thaks for this website mention, I myself discover the same type of website which can easily convert mp4 to Mp3 super fast without any ads, This is one of the best Mp3 Converter websites on the Internet, I recommend you to visit once.

Thank you. To download and convert Spotify music to MP3, I prefer TunesBank Spotify Music Converter. This tool allows you to download and convert Spotify songs/playlist/albums in different formats like MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC for offline listening on any device, anytime, anywhere.

Hi! Thanks for your sharing!
I use Spotify to listen to music, too. But I use another tool to download Spotify songs. I use TunesKit Streaming Music Recorder to download Spotify songs. It can alsodownload music from vk, Tidal, Pandora, and any other streaming audio platform.

You can download Spotify songs with the Chrome Browser on the Website https://open.spotify.com. But you need special Chrome Browser Addons. This is one of it

Thank you for your share. I just test your mentioned Allavsoft and find it works great to download spotify to MP3.

Sidify Music Converter for Spotify can also help us easily convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, or AIFF, with 5X conversion speed and with very good quality.

Hello,you can transfer the downloaded Spotify music to MP3 player, however, how to do?
I have ever use a Spotify music converter, it named TunesBank Spotify Music Converter, it can help me download Spotify to MP3 with easy clicks. This Spotify music converter enables you to free download songs from Spotify and convert Spotify music to MP3. The following guide will show you how to download and convert Spotify Music to MP3 and play Spotify music on MP3 player.
Step 1. Start Spotify Music Converter
Step 2. Copy Link to Download Spotify to MP3
Step 3. Select MP3 as output Format
Step 4.Start Convert Spotify Music to MP3
When the conversion is done,you can transfer the converted Spotify Songs to any mobile phone, iPod/iPhone or MP3 Players for offline playback without DRM limitation,so you can listen Spotify music without Spotify app or Spotify players.

Hi @Bella_Gorden,
I mostly use online converter to convert stuff like mp3 files and music. I recommend Converter365, since I am using that one. Find it here: https://www.converter365.com/audio-converter

You can simple use free online converter since those files are simple and do not require payed professional software. Good luck and have a nice day.

Hello thanks for mention website and transformador a mp3 have many software but your site is good.

Thanks. That is a helpful thread. For me to convert Spotify to MP3, I would love to use my AudKit Music Converter to download and convert Spotify songs and playlists to MP3 files.

Thank you for your share. I just test the tool you mentioned and find it works great. Actually, what I’m using now is this Spotify to MP3 Converter Free tool. It can help us download and convert Spotify songs, playlists, albums, podcasts to MP3, WAV, AAC, etc. with lossless quality. I like it very much!

Thanks for your sharing, I will have a try :grinning:

Thank you for your recommendation. I have used the converter you mentioned. It works well. But I don’t know if it can support batch conversion just like AMusicSoft Spotify Music Converter. I am using AMusicSoft now. The conversion is fast because I can convert many files at the same time. I think it is a good tool to convert Spotify to MP3.