How to Convert Apple Music to MP3?

Apple Music is a subscription-based streaming music service, all songs in Apple Music are encoded with FairPlay DRM, users can only listen to Apple Music on authorized devices. In other word, users can’t play Apple Music on MP3 player, PSP, iPod nano and other devices, or burn Apple Music to a CD. To break these restrictions, you can convert Apple Music to MP3, M4A and other popular audio formats to to compatible your music devices and players. In such case, you can ask an Apple Music to MP3 Converter for help.

Great Apple Music to MP3 Converter
When it comes to converting Apple Music songs to MP3, TunesBank Apple Music Converter can do a great job. It’s an excellent tool dedicated to converting Apple Music tracks to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC audio formats for enjoying offline on all players and devices. The output quality is good enough, it will preserve 100% lossless sound quality after conversion. Besides, all the ID3 tags like title, artwork, artist, album, genre, track number will be well kept in output MP3 files, you can even edit the ID3 tags for your preference. More importantly, it also supports to convert iTunes purchased M4P songs, iTunes M4A, M4B and Audible AA, AAX audiobooks to MP3 losslessly. In this way, you can easily enjoy Apple Music on any device without limits.

Highlights of TunesBank Apple Music Converter:

• Unlock DRM from Apple Music, iTunes Music and Audiobook.
  • Convert Apple Music M4P songs to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC with lossless quality.
  • Keep all ID3 tags and metadata of the song in output MP3/M4A files.
  • Suuports converting iTunes Music, iTunes Audiobook and Audible Audiobook.
  • 10X conversion speed on Windows, 5X conversion speed on McOS.
  • Easy-to-use, offers an simple and streamlined user interface.

Guide: Convert Apple Music to MP3 with TunesBank
Step 1. Launch TunesBank Apple Music Converter on your computer, then iTunes app will run. Meanwhile, it will load your iTunes library automatically.

Step 2. Click “Music” or “Playlist” on the left panel, then all your songs will appear on the right panel. Go over them and select the songs you want to convert to MP3, or even the whole playlist.

Step 3. In the bottom of the interface, you and customize Codec, Output formats, output quality, Bitrate, Sample rate, etc. for your preference. Pick “MP3” as the output format.

Step 4. Hit on “Download” button to start converting Apple Music songs to MP3 with original CD quality preserved. After conversion completed, you can find the well converted Apple Music MP3 files in “Finished” option.

Now, you get the Apple Music MP3 songs, then you are able to move them to your USB drive, SD card, MP3 player, Sony Walkman, iPod nano, iPhone, PSP and more device for offline enjoying, or even burn them to a CD!

Thanks for sharing! I like Apple Music so much. I use a [streaming audio recorder(https://www.tuneskit.com/audio-capture-for-win.html) for two years and it is good, too! It can record and convert Apple Music, iTunes audios, and even Audible audiobooks to MP3!

If you want to continue to listen to Apple Music after stopping your subscription or play them on your MP3 player,you can try Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music songs to MP3 then import to MP3 Player by using USC cable.

Nice tips. Many thanks. This solution looks quite similar to the one I am using to convert Audible books. I use the AudKit Audible Audiobook Converter to convert Audible books to MP3 files. Then transfer them to my portable player for offline listening. Sometimes I will upload them to my cloud disk for backup.

In order to convert Apple Music to MP3, you could try the tool DRmare Apple Music Converter. With this tool, you can easily convert Apple Music songs as local files and then you can use them on other devices with ease.

1 Like

To convert Apple Music to MP3, I do recommend TunesKit Audio Converter to you. It is a great Apple Music Converter that can help you remove DRM protection from Apple Music and convert Apple Music songs to MP3. Then you can play Apple Music on any device.

I have a iPhone and I convert to mp3 from convert mp3 its also convert YouTube to mp3 free within 1 minute. and convert YouTube to mp4, AVI WAV and mp3 format.

It works! Thanks, kilee. I’d searched many ways to download Apple Music to MP3, but there is no shortcut to do that. This post helps me a lot. The Apple Music Converter fits my needs to download them into MP3 and other formats in case of need.

Thanks for sharing!
Will try. I have been used AudFree Apple Audio Converter for a long time. Works perfectly too!
Help me a lot. Love the fact that I can download music from Apple Music to mp3 without fuss.

Because Apple adds DRM protection to all Apple Music’s tracks, after removing DRM from Apple Music track by UkeySoft Apple Music Converter, you can keep apple music forever if the three-month free trial period will expire, this is the best way to keep your downloaded music from Apple Music after trial runs out, making your downloaded Apple Music playable after without paying!

UkeySoft Apple Music Converter Cons

Before using UkeySoft Apple Muisc Converter, please exit the iTunes program. Otherwise, an error will occur during the conversion process.

When UkeySoft Apple Music Converter is converting songs, please do use iTunes to play other files. Or the converting process will be interrupted.

For Apple Music songs, you don’t need to download them to your computer first. Just add songs, albums or playlists to your iTunes Library. Click “Convert” button to start converting selected Apple Music M4P songs to MP3. During converting, iTunes plays the Apple Music tracks in the background (muted), so you’d better not using iTunes before conversion is finished.

To convert songs from Apple Music to mp3 can be easily done. The only thing you need to do is getting a third-party converter. Apple Music Unlocker is a good one. It can remove DRM and convert the songs to mp3 or other format quickly.