How to Add Apple Music to rekordbox

Have you tried DJ with Apple Music? I recently find a method to use Apple Music on rekordbox. That is using a converter called TunesKit Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music to MP3 and then I can transfer Apple Music to rekordbox. This converter has a free trial version. So you can try it on your own computer.

TunesKit Audio Converter Features
-Support Audible audiobook & iTunes audiobooks
-Convert M4P to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B
-Retain 100% original quality and ID3 tags
-Convert iTunes songs to MP3, M4B, AAC
-Convert between unprotected audio file formats

Here is how to convert Apple Music to rekordbox:
add-apple-music-files

1. Launch this converter and drag the Apple Music songs into it.
  2. Choose the Format button and choose MP3 for your songs and
  3. Click the Convert button.

Yes, there is no Music app that works with rekordbox to edit Apple Music via pioneer rekordbox DJ software. To add Apple Music to rekordbox, the first thing we need to do is to convert Apple Music to Rekordbox compatible audio files instead of protected M4P format.
As for me, I’d like to use this Apple Music Converter, which can run at 30X faster speed to convert Apple Music to MP3 and other common audio formats for adding to rekordbox.
After that, I can add Apple Music to rekordbox from the iTunes or hard drive.

The best way for you to add Apple Music to Rekordbox is to download music from Apple Music to common formats. As we know, the Apple Music files are not supported to play on other devices. So I use the DRmare Audio Converter to help me download Apple Music offline and then import the downloaded Apple Music to Rekordbox for use.

A good topic. Yes, we can’t add Apple Music songs to Rekordbox or other apps/players/devices directly, because all Apple Music songs are encoded .m4p format. You can try this smart TunesBank Apple Music Converter. It supports to convert Apple Music tracks to MP3, M4A, FLAC, AAC and more formats compatible with any player/device. Besides, it also supports to convert iTunes music, audiobooks and iTunes music videos.

I used UkeySoft Apple Music Converter to add Apple Music to rekordbox and other DJ software. It supports a range formats, including MP3, AAC, M4A, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, WAV, etc. By converting Apple Music to MP3, it’s easy to add Apple Music files to any DJ software, app and players!

It’s much easier to download audiobooks from Audible with the AudKit Audible AAX Converter. You can play them on any device or platform like Rekordbox for editing or playing, because it convert them to MP3, FLAC, or other formats.