How to Add Amazon Music to PowerPoint

To make an effective PowerPoint presentation, there are a lot of factors we will pay attention to. Among them, adding a piece of background music on the slideshow should be one of the important ones. Without further ado, this article will show you an easy way to add Amazon Music to PPT as a BGM.

PowePoint supports inserting local audios as background music, and the music should be in MP3, WAV, WMA, AU, MIDI, and AIFF format. However, this is not included the format of Amazon songs. To prevent copy and pirate, Amazon Music is all encoded in an encrypted format.

Hereby, to insert Amazon Music into PPT , firstly you’ll need to download MP3 files from Amazon. There are two methods to get this: Purchase MP3s from Amazon Music Digital Store, or use TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter to extract MP3s from Amazon Music. Here we will show you the second economical and practical method.

Here’s a step-by-step tutorial:
STEP 1 Sign in Amazon Account on TuneBoto

STEP 2 Select MP3 Output Format on TuneBoto

STEP 3 Select one of the Amazon playlists, tap the “Add” button suspended on the right side, and then tick on the Amazon Music you want to import to PowerPoint slideshow .

STEP 4 Click the “Convert” button in the bottom right corner to start converting Amazon songs.

STEP 5 Add Amazon Music as PowerPoint BGM

1. Open the PowerPoint, directly go to the " Insert " tab, then click the " Audio " icon. In the dropdown list, choose " Audio On My PC " and then select the Amazon Music you just converted previously.

2. Go to the " Playback " tab, and enable " Play In Background ". Now, press F5, and your Amazon Music will start playing on the presentation automatically.

TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter worked perfectly with all my Amazon Music tracks conversions.
looks and features suit all my needs. It supports fewer than 30 languages. However, covers the most important languages.

Thanks for your kind sharing. Indeed, a third-party Amazon Music converter is required when it comes to adding Amazon Music tracks to PowerPoint. Such a tool can help to convert Amazon Music to MP3, M4A, WAV, and other common audio formats with lossless ID3 tags and save them to the local computer for offline use anywhere and anytime.