Congratulations

Sebastien, congratulations and thanks a lot for your work. I’m streaming songs from Spotify flawslelly from W7 to my Denon S-52 HiFi. Long time looking for a software like this…thanks a lot again.

Sound good :slight_smile:

Thank you !

To stream Spotify to other devices like Denon S-52, a good method is to download Spotify songs to a computer and rip music from Spotify to MP3 with a Spotify to MP3 converter. Then you will get high-quality songs in up to 320kbps and you can upload them to any devices that support MP3 format.

If you want to get some local file like mp3, flac, etc. you could use AudFree Spotify Downloader
Work without fuss! Amazing! :grin:

1 Like

I’ve used AudBite Audio Converter to download Spotify music. The sound quality is good enough for me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You may have a try. :hugs:

You may need to find out how to connect Spotify to Denon receiver. The simplest way is to use Spotify Connect to link your Denon device to Spotify. And of course, if you want to stream Spotify to Denon for free, the Spotify music converter is still a choice for you. The music files you downloaded with it can be played on other devices as well.